Phonecalls. (Pt. 1)

My friends think my childhood home is haunted. They think that the household rules are very weird, well I think their rules are...to be honest they are more ordinary than mine. Enough of the household rules, it's been 9 years since I've been in that house. One day, I woke up to exactly one thousand missed phone calls AND voicecalls. Even 50 letters at my DOORSTEP. Like, who has the time and money for all this? You know the weirdest part, all the letters and voicemails said, "Return to your childhood home, please." And even more strange, it sounded like some 11-12 year old talking. I probably shouldn't go back, it's probably some kidnapping/robbery trick. But some sensation of me wanted to go back. If I'm going back, I'm bringing someone with me. If I was about to die, who would I bring with me? I have alot of friends, but I would mostly bring Alex. He's my bff, not like girly bff or something, just..my best friend forever. Whatever, I'm giving him a call and we're going to my childhood home to probably get murdered.

So, my childhood home looks alot different than I remembered it. But that's fine! Not like I'm living in it or whatever. Just coming to check it out. Besides, I have my best bud Alex! "Min. This place smells like shit." Alex said. "Course it does, it's abandoned, dipwad." I responded back. That's me and Alex's way of communicating. Oh, did I mention my names Min-Jun but everyone calls me Min? I didn't. "Well anyways, let's go inside!" I said excitedly. "Hooray, let's get murdered."

Floors boards were creaky, and the noises were a bit scary, but that's fine. We're just taking a quick look and then we are out of here. "Hey Min, look at these baby photos of you!" Alex said, pointing at some random photos that we don't need to talk about. "Hey hey! Don't look at those, th-they aren't me!" I said, clearly embarrassed. "Alright, if you say so." Alex said. What were we supposed to find anyway? Why are we here, just because some random phone call I heard in the morning? Man, we're lucky I suggested to go here in the afternoon. While exploring, I found some note on the banister of the stairs.

"Just in case you forgot the household rules, Min-Jun."

Then the household rules.
Why do I need the household rules?
"What'd you find? Oh, just a reminder note thingy." Alex said, looking behind my back. "Hey, I don't know why but I feel like we need this." I said. "C'mon Min, your feelings literally led us here, why do you think a note is something good?" "I have no idea." I said, grabbing the note and putting it in my jackets pocket. I started to go up the stairs to find more stuff. Y'know, the outside of this house seemed a little bit small, but inside it's a whole mansion.

"Alex, I have an idea."
"What is it?"
"How about, we break every single rule on this piece of paper?"
...

"WHY?! WOULDN'T THAT UNLOCK SOME SECRET GHOST OR JUST SOMETHING THAT WOULD KILL US?"
"Maybe, but let's atleast just break ONE rule, please? For the bubby squad?"
Alex sighs.
"For the bubby squad."

If you're wondering what the hell the bubby squad is, it's Alex, some other friend named Kenn, and me we made up some squad when we were bored. Now back on to breaking rules.