•1•

I drove around broward looking for something to eat, Clearly I couldn't make up my mind

While I was driving I seen a man with tore clothes, and no shoes. He had blond and black dreads making him seem different.

I decided to keep driving only to look in the mirror back at him. I huffed and reversed my car looking back.

I stopped beside him taking in his appearance again. He was attractive but looked like he needed help.

"Hey mister" i yelled out of the passenger window. He looked up and looked back down.

I sighed deciding to get out of the car. I took out of the keys so no one will drive off. I shut the door and walked to him.

He looked up at me as soon as I came close enough to reach out my arm to him.

It was like he looked into my soul. His eyes spoke hurt, and loneliness. They were dark, but I knew he was a loving person.

I smiled trying to get him to warm up to me, but nothing worked. He still had a straight face. I figured this was gonna be hard.

"Are you... hungry" I slightly smiled. "Yeah, you got sum food" he replied. One thing I didn't know was that his voice was gonna he deep.

I got out of my haze and spoke. "Yeah i was driving around get some food, but i seen you here. I was tryna help, I'm feeling generous today" I implied.

We sat there staring into each other's eyes before he looked away. I held my hand for him to get up and he took it.

He thanked me and grabbed his things. We got in the car and I drove off after buckling up.

"What are you in the mood for" I questioned looking over at him and back to the road. He didn't speak so I just found a place.

I pulled up to a Jamaican place turning off the car. In the corner of my eye I seen the man smile. I shook my head getting out.

I figured I should get to know him and made our food to dine-in. We ordered and our food came.

While we were eating I started talking. "Wass yo name" I said swallowing some of the good rice.

"Jahseh, yours" he spoke with a accent. Sounded kind of Jamaican. "Indigo, are you Jamaican"

"Yeah, how'd you know" he smiled again. "Your voice. How old are you" I changed the subject.

"24, how old you is" he retorted.

"I'm the same age, 24. At least we have something in common. You don't have a home" I hesitantly asked. "You don't have to answer, but i don't wanna leave you out there"

He looked up at me and squinted his eyes, guessing he's reading me. "Yeah, I don't have no where to go. My mama kicked me out and I can't go to my grannies" he said quietly.

I nodded feeling bad. "Well you can stay with me. It gets lonely sometimes, I live in a large apartment and I have a guest bed room." I suggested.

"Thank you, so much" he told me. I nodded, I had no problem with letting him stay with me.

"But imma get you some clothes okay, it doesn't look like you have any. No offense" I laughed putting me hands up.

"None taken" he chuckled. It's cute.

We left and headed to the mall. "Get anything you want" I said to him.

"You got money" he raised his eyebrows. "I'm a rapper, not to brag or anything"

His eyes widened like he was in shock. "Damn for real, well I'm finna ball out tahaha" he laughed.

His laugh is so adorable.

He got shit from most of the famous branded places like fendi, gucci, etc.

After we got him some shoes and it seemed like he loved air forces. He got bout 5 pairs.

We got him a phone, and then we headed out. We made it home safely and went inside.

"Well this is my home, which is now your home too. You don't have to pay bills or anything, I got it." I showed him around so he could get used to it.

"If you need anything, I'll be in my room, okay" i stated. He nodded still looking around. I went to my room and laid down staring at ceiling.

I think I made the right decision.

❥☀︎︎𓆉ꨄ☹︎♥︎𓂀❥❦☦︎︎𓆉ఌ㋛❣︎✔︎✔︎❦ఌ
This is the new book I made. I didn't like the other one cause I thought I couldn't find a good way to put the story. I think this book will be better.

Thanks for reading ❤️!