Chapter 1: The End Of Tour and A New Guest.

(READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST)

by the way, this story will not be child friendly, i guess is the way to say it. I dont feel as if I should change Kuza's personality and he is usually a very sexual man from what i can tell. if youre not comfortable with the idea of sex and smut, this book wont be too pleasing to read. I'm very sorry for this.

*        *        *        *

My brother soon came out and greeted me with a hug. He let me come back stage to meet the band, but when i pasted Kuza he looked irritated. But hey, its his business.

"Hey guys! This is my sister." My brother said as he introduced me as if i didnt know.

"This is Steve, the other merch guy, Angie the-" I cut him off.

"The living dead girl, Ashley, Anthony, Nick, Tyler, and Nikki? I know." I said with a giggle and smile.

"Ok smart ass." He chuckled.

"Hey I remember you!" Ash said.

"I met you at the Glass House conert last year and the Motionless In White concert in march!" She said. The rest of the band, including Angie and Steve, replied with "oh yea"s and suh as I smiled and nodded. She came and hugged me and so did the rest of the guys. 

"Its Auslyn right?" Ash asked. I nodded and smile, fangs poking out and all.

"Whoa those are cool! Where did you get them?" Ashley asked.

"Hot topic. I wear them everyday! Theyre great. and Thank you." I said.

"No problem! You're so lucky. They look awesome!" She said admiring my fangs. I pulled out an unopened package of the same Scarecrow fangs I had in from my purse and held hem to her.

"Here. I has planning on making another pair but I have these. The intructions are on the back." I said giving them to her. 

"No you dont have to-" She spoke before i stopped her.

"No no no. My friend works for them. I get them for free all the time." I said smiling.

"Thank you." She said, giving in. She hugged me and rushed to the bahroom to go make them. I went with her to make sure she did the mold right. After, we came out and Ashley has new fangs! She looked great with them but.. dude. its Ashley Costello. She can pull off anything.

"Hey all the bands are going to Club Sinnister cuz its the last show of the tour. Wanna come?" She asked.

"Of corse! Thank you." I said. She smiled and held out her elbow as if she were my prince. I giggled and held onto her elbow as we walked stupidly to the tour bus. Luckily I walked to the show.

*        *        *

All night I noticed Kuza looked bored and shy. Slutzilla wasnt there and I kinda felt bad.So I bought him a Sherly Temple and walked over.As I approached him, i grew shy.

"Uh hi.." I said. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Can I sit?" I asked. He nodded and I sat.

"I'm Auslyn." I said.

"Im Kuza." He said. I smirked.

"Here." I said handing him the drink.

"Sorry I dont drink." He said shyly.

"No no no its cool, its sprite and cherry flavor stuff. its good." I said holding up my drink, that was the same thing.

"How do I know you didnt spike it?" He said with a grin. I shrugged and grabbed he drink from the drink and took a sip.

"There. Im drugged. Whoops." I said with sarcasm dripping from my lips, along with some of the drink.