Sunshine on Gloomy Days

Disclaimer: I don't own this Anime, Manga and its characters, but I proudly own the Plot and the Story which I thought and loved to share, hope you give me some reviews and tell me what you think.Salamat!

*************************************

It is another normal day inside the Jade castle where the Emperor is occupied with his duties inside his office again, his one and only daughter visited as usual and placed freshly picked flowers in his vase.

He might have lost all his memories for the years he spent with his daughter, but the feeling of protectiveness, care and other un-explainable things he can't place his fingers on. With a sigh he continued his work until he heard some few maids gossip, he couldn't help but overhear that his daughter is being courted by two males that had been familiar to him, one that works for his imperial court and the other male is the son of a known Duke.

Dismissing the thought he continued his work, however after hours passed the thought never left him after hearing a certain song, his aid who had been standing behind him wondered what his Majesty was thinking.

"Are you alright, your Highness?" the red head asked.

"Felix?" the blonde called and his aid stood in attention, "If my daughter gets married, will she leave the palace?"

"Honestly, your Majesty, I think she will." Felix thought, "I mean, she would live with her husband since you are still reigning as the Emperor." he nodded at the thought.

Claude's eyes grew wide at the thought and dropped his pen, imagining the thought of his daughter gone, no one to call him Daddy, serves him tea, or bring him snacks and bouquet of freshly picked flowers.

"I am kidding your Highness." Felix chuckled without realizing the distress of the said father.

"Leave me." he growled upset and Felix bolted.

"You know, her Highness would love to stay beside you, right?" and Claude threw a paper weight at him.

The said thought never left him for the whole day until the next morning where they decided to share breakfast over the garden balcony.

"Athanasia." he called and she responded to him with a bright smile and soft eyes, she definitely look like his beloved Diana and a cross of a little of his traits, especially the eyes.

"Do you like the military advisor and White's son?" Athanasia looked confused as she tilts her head on the side.

"No Daddy. why?"

"Nothing, however if you wish to marry, are you leaving the Palace?" he inquired.

"Uhm... I don't plan to marry anyone, Daddy. I want to stay by your side till your are better." he can see the worry in her eyes and his heart breaks every time he looks at her with those expressions. However the thought of his daughter not planning on getting married and staying by his side eased his worry and distress.

"It hurts to know you left me in this world and even had the audacity to born us a child that would painfully remind me of you, but if you decided to do so and give me someone who would accompany me, then so be it." he had thought looking up the sky where his late wife is now.

"Then I order you not to date anyone until you are thirty and stay as my daughter for now." Athanasia looked even more confused by happy that her father who had lost his memory from a car crash acknowledged her.

It is not clear if she really is his daughter because he remembers nothing, but the traits cross between his beloved and him proves she really is theirs, to everyone's surprise in the Palace, he had been very tight with the two boys especially when they decide to greet the Princess.

And the poor Princess was even more confused by the situation.

~END~

Happy fathers's day everyone.

Love,

Beer Dad