chapter •o•n•e

My dearest Duniyal up there.

( dreams are one of the things that keep you happy and going💃🏼)
------------------------------------------------------
Jannah XXX

"Duniyal!!, Duniyal!!! Go attend to table by that corner you know the private one" Naina aunty said wiping away bid of sweat from her head with a napkin.
Naina aunty is a Pakistani , tan complexion with a natural blush on her smooth delicate skin. Tall and average weight, nice but loud.

She looks in her early thirty even tho I never bother asking her.
" ary beta be fast" she said removing her now brown apron turning from its initial colour white.

"Mm , auntie I'll do just that" I answered rinsing my hand off with a napkin. I adjusted my khimar making sure my hair was intact. I walked passed the row of table and turned to the stairs. I walked up to the private table path.

From the stair you see directly a gazebo just outside. A small pool with a beach chair and a big bike parked beside, a little bit of light streamed into the room making it dim and a little bit romantic in its on way. making my way a little far from the outside view you could see a table with four chairs. A chandelier hanged above. Hmm. Nice.

But the only problem now is " where are the people she said I'll meet and take their order? ".but oh well I could wait and enjoy the view coz its not everyday you get to see this amazing type of view.
Oh thank you stranger.

"Wow, that's a nice......" The voice trailed off , I Flinched startled at the voice Of two teenager.
"Whoa whose that? " one of them asked. They made their way to their chair and took their seat .are they gay? Question unanswered.

I stood up and straightened my khimar trying to look professional while I was caught gawking like a hawk on a look out for it's prey.
" oh I'm here to take your orders, that's what Naina told me" I added foolishly, can this day get any worse.

" oh well, I'll take the usual " both said absentmindedly as they where typing on their phone. " the girls will be here in a few, so you can take our orders then". Well question answered they are not gay.

" is that a food?" I asked causing the rude boy amongst them to glare at me. I definitely take that back. I nodded and got up to leave" where are you going, at least be professional and wait for them hun. He said in mock concern.

I shook my head like of course a lizard trying to eat a cookie with no teeth, making them to chuckle while I can't wait for the ground to flop open and eat me up.

🎶 you Can be the peanut butter to my jelly 🎶

🎶 you can be the butterflies I feel in my belly 🎶

🎶 you can be the captain and I can be your first mate 🎶

🎶 you can be the chill I feel on our first date 🎶

🎶 you can be the ....... The rude boys phone rang. Pretty much for the nice, romantic , and uncomfortable music. Ugh. I know it's not like that and I don't know what to say to make you think the boys are, uhm. Rude. They look like play boy but don't judge a book by its cover. He answered the call and by the look of it he wasn't happy, not at all.
"the girls won't be coming, said dad won't be allowing them out", oh that's so sad double big sad.

" sit down" he started making me to roll my eye if you can call it that. " I said sit down rag headed girl. Okay that's so not very nice.

" uhm no thanks and it's called khimar, simple, khimar ", I corrected. With exaggeration. He glared at me for awhile making me to feel uncomfortable.

I sat down with a thud intentionally hitting one of the cutlery on the table making it fall to the ground" I think you should get that or you're gonna have to deal with the manager, you know she's so strict that had to pay twenty dollar for breaking a door knob. Oh poor me. I fake sniffed. Just kidding".

*****

Okey this enough, I've been sitting here mute for like thirty whole minute watching them talk thrash bout girls they've dumped, used just for weeks and I know they're doing it deliberately in order to annoy the jahannam outta me and it's just working. " can I leave now since the girls had already told you all they are not coming, so, can I go " I said popping out the three last words.
You know I could just leave coz they are not my boss. I'm the boss, well actually no but I have the right to leave even if I want to look Professional.

I felt a person jumped on my back holding me by the neck and just as expected your little girl fell flat on her face. Am so gonna beat you sarmad. Cos I know his fragrance well after all he's my brother plus his twin sister, in other word they are my only family, okay let's not go to family talking coz I'm already furious at the strange strangers.

Charlotte my co - worker came in panting as if she ran a marathon coz she did run after my brother, they weren't fond of each other always arguing even though sarmad is ten and she is twenty. " come here you little spoiled brat, how dare you I'm so gonna beat you sarrmad " she breathed out heavily, gosh she looks like hell.

" I swear I don't do anything, I only blinked not winked" sarmad said dusting his cloths with his hands. " should I tell, hun that you always take the bosses.... " he trailed off wriggling his brow together .

" sarmad what are you doing here and why are you disturbing your aunt? " I questioned stifling a laugh miserably. " answer me sarmad" I snapped.

"oh please can you stop snapping plus this fat old hag is not my aunt as in common she too old and she's always getting on my nerve. I only told the lady I like your hair but it was in a sarcastic manner so she won't cry over what her papa said and I only blinked my eye like this right Charlie? " he said winking and hid behind me.

" I'm not gonna save you " I said tired of their little drama." and also pick up your backpack from downstairs " I said walking away.
_____________ __________________________________

yeepee ma lil fellas how you coping so far good then Alhamdulillah , its an update. So actually it's my first story so correct ma errors, anyhow how do you find the story am a Lil lazy to write

Love by bazaarj 💋 💕❤💗