Senseless.

1987

The sickly, distasteful orange walls of Laurence's apartment were becoming even more ghastly; Now with paint dripping like blood to the carpet in a deranged, narcotic delusion. Where had Laurence gone? Simon just couldn't remember. His sticky eyelids peeled open further, glancing around that dimly lit, unappealing room.

Robert sat a distance across from him, simply glaring emptily. His listless posture slumped with his knees up to his chest, as if feeble. It was just them and them alone. They hadn't exchanged words in what felt like hours now and silence fell, dauntingly upon them both. Yet, Simon could have sworn that he had heard faint, sombre music playing from the kitchen only mere moments ago.

opiate sluggishness was taking it's amnesiac toll, leaving Simon apathetic to how many, and what intoxicants he had consumed that night. What ever it had been, Robert was blatantly in the same current daze. He just wouldn't stop staring. His blue eyes like swirling tide pools of hypnotic neurosis.

"What?" Came Simon's aloof question, yet it didn't startle Robert and he didn't move. "No-" Robert replied, as if interjecting to something that hadn't been said. "Nothing." He corrected, at last averting his gaze to the wooden tiled floor that seemed to uneasily swirl in hallucination.

His greying stare came up again, but this time he licked his lips and Simon thought it as coquettish, yet that pink tongue was always swiping out and wetting those crimson-painted lips.

"Your mouth..." Robert then trailed off, simultaneously bringing his thumb up to his lips and lightly sucking for the shortest moment. "Kiss me." He said feverishly. Yet, Simon found himself stiff, taken aback by the question that shouldn't of striked him as surprising. Robert had gathered Simon's hesitation and rose to his feet, swaying as he regained movement to his limbs. Simon watched, almost transfixed at that familiarly captivating body.

Simon gasped softly, almost unexpectedly as Robert carelessly slipped down onto his lap, parting his knees around the other man's torso. "Simon..." he slurred breathily, and softly grasped his face with both hands, leaning in for a soft, instantly riveting kiss.

However, in his moment of intoxication, Simon just couldn't take it, shifting uncomfortably under Robert's weight as he felt that lavish tongue filling up his mouth, exploring his warm gums, tasting him. "R-Robert..." he choked out, pulling away desperately. "Mmm?" Robert hummed in question, yet Simon knew that he wouldn't listen now. His head dipped down and Simon's breath hitched as Robert peppered his neck with sweet kisses. His teeth purposely grazed against his addams apple and he growled at that, wantingly pushing his fingers through Robert's tousled hair, stroking adoringly.

"Simon..." Robert murmured, a bit whinily and buried his face in the crook of Simon's shoulder. "You're so hard..." he pointed out, inducingly, suddenly noticing the other man's arousal beneath him. "So are you." Simon whispered coarsely, and his own heartbeat seemed to drown into his ears as he unsteadily reached down to press his palm against Robert's crotch through his trousers. Robert whimpered, shily pressing into his hand. The stimulants had ensured him that, in that moment; All of Simon was what he needed.

"Robert, I- What do you want?" Simon questioned, his drug-addled mind far too bleary to have the upper hand this time. Robert fluttered his eyes shut, just for a moment and took hold of Simon's hand, rubbing his thumb across his skin, lovingly. "P-Put your fingers in my mouth..." he entreated after a moment of hesitation. Simon, always willing to please, took ahold of Robert's jaw and caressed the deep cleft in his chin before slowly pushing his index finger through those parted, wanton lips.

Robert sighed sweetly as Simon rubbed against his tongue. Such a lewd, intrepid feeling, having ones fingers invading your mouth. Robert wanted more. He wanted Simon to know just how much he craved it.