The Party

It was 12 PM on a saturday night at the 2b2t annual jew party. All 2b2t players like FitMC, popbob, hausemaster etc were there. It was then fitmc met him, hermeticlock. After he had snorted some coke with hausemaster he went over and started flirting. After that they went in a closet and had sex

"Fitm-m-c your dick is so bi-g-g. Please give me more attention daddy!"

"I want to join spawnmason 2 I meant guardsmen for a video"

"Anything for you daddy"

"Wait I'm going to cum"

FitMC then came inside hermeticlock. But, little did he know his sugar daddy Sato86 saw it. He was so mad, after he had to abort fitmc's child he cheated on him. So he had a plan to get more attention from fitmc as he hasn't given him a while.

3 days later...

Suddenly hermeticlock burst through the door "FITMC I'M PREGNANT". He had a pregnancy test in his hand that said it was positive. "yay we can have jew baby" said fitmc.

9 months later . . .

At the hospital hermeticlock gave birth. "Herm what are we going to name him?" FitMC said. "We will name him Kenzie" HermeticLock. FitMC replied "But that is a girls name!"

HermeticLock then pulled a knife out of his pocket and then chopped off his dick

"Okay lets name him kenzie, I made him a minecraft account called "popbob" this will be so cool".

Meanwhile from the outside...

Sato86 said "what! He made me abort our child I must do what all Brazillian monkies do and make pedo larpers part 3!"

Sato86 then made a video exposing fitmc for being a pedo as hermeticlock.. was under 18! After that the video was taken down but it was too late fitmc was taken to jail by 0 0 Pvp'ers.

"What! I just had a child you can't take me away nigga" Fit said
The officer replied ">well you fucked someone under 18 retard"

After that he was arrested sato got his revenge, but then fitmc was mad after some black nigga named "Twomad" raped him so he escaped to stop giving sato attention. When he arrived home he deleted all his videos on valkyria that didn't give him much money. He then shot him a text "Ay yo nigga fuck you".

Then fitmc, hermeticlock and the rest of the guardsmen all fucked each other ( and they lived happily ever after.

the end

jesus christ this was shit imma kms