Chapter 1: The Return

Two figures were headed towards Konoha's gates. The first one was a twelve year old boy with spiky blonde hair, peach skin, and sparkling blue eyes that hold wisdom beyond his years. He wears black anbu style pants, a black shirt and blood red cloak that has the kanji, in black, for Blood Fox (血狐) on the back. On his face he wears a blood red kitsune mask. On his wrist and ankles are level 20 gravity seals. On his wrist, ankles and chest are weights that equal six tons. Inside his cloak are tons of storage seals that keep all of his weapons and tools. He has two blood red sheathes that have swords made of chakra crystal in them.

Beside him is a twelve year old girl with purple hair in a hime style haircut, pale skin, and pale lavender eyes with no pupil

Beside him is a twelve year old girl with purple hair in a hime style haircut, pale skin, and pale lavender eyes with no pupil. She wears white anbu style pants, a white shirt and purple cloak with the kanji, in white, for Purple Lion (紫獅) on the back. She wears a purple lion mask, and on her wrist and ankles are level 15 gravity seals. On her wrist, ankles, and chest are weights that equal two tons. Strapped to her waist is a quiver and her bow is slung over her left shoulder. The bow and arrows are made of gold chakra crystal. Also inside her cloak are a bunch of storage seals that keep her extra weapons and tools.

 Also inside her cloak are a bunch of storage seals that keep her extra weapons and tools

They arrive at the gates and are stopped by two guards.

"Halt. What is your business with Konoha"

"We are here to see the Hokage."

"We'll get an escort."

"We know the way to the Hokage's office."

The two walk off before the guard can say anymore. They walk towards Hokage Tower and make their way to his office. They knock and hear a voice telling them to come in.

"Hey Jiji we're back!"

"I was expecting you back later than this, but that's ok. I am going to get one of our best to fight against you. Anbu! Get Kakashi Hatake!"

After chatting for three hours Kakashi comes in.

"Yo!"

"You're late Kakashi."

"Well a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way around."

"Bullshit! There is no fucking way a black cat caused you to be three damn hours late. You're a fucking shinobi! If a black cat really got in your way you should have taken a minute more to get here!"