Brenner Heidelberg

Having a beautiful smile is important no matter who you are. We understand your problems that are why we guide you throughout our treatment. Brenner Heidelberg is providing you the latest and most cutting edge developments in dental education and research. Everyone deserves to have a dentist who cares for them as an individual in a welcoming environment staffed with a friendly and highly trained team.

From the moment you walk in, you will notice our office offer pleasant surrounding which will give you a feel of your home. Services that we provide include Aesthetic dentistry, Periodontology, Implantology, CMD- functional analysis, Geriatric dentistry, Snore tracks, Tooth preservation/dentures, whitening, Pediatric dentistry, Anxiety treatment.

Our practice has all the latest dental options. The in-house dental laboratory with the CEREC experts, in particular, distinguishes us and helps us to do precise research. Each of our treatments always starts with a complete consultation. The consultations form the basis for the planned scope of our practice, which has been organized with you and allows for perfect care customized to your needs. The whole environment of our office is very clean and friendly.

 The whole environment of our office is very clean and friendly