P'mew is Gulfs

MEW'S POV

Oh boy this is getting scary.

Today Gulf and I are on an interview. It's quite interesting how things are happening. I have a feeling the interviewer to my left has a crush on me or I might be wrong. Nong who is sitting on my right is giving him death glares. Oh how interesting i remember him saying that he doesn't get jealous in one of our interviews  but look at him now, this is fun. We just answer the questions as i notice the interviewer slowly getting close to me, I shift my chair towards nong and place my hand on his thigh to tell him that it's not me who's flirting but the interviewer. We often do this so i don't think people will get suspicious of our relationship. Its getting hot in here so I fan myself with my hands , the interviewer follows my action. I read an article once that people tend to imitate actions of the people they like. I remember people talking about how synchronized Gulf and I are. Gulf nudged my shoulder as if to tell me to stop whatever I'm doing. I want caress his soft cheeks to assure him that he's the only one in my eyes but I can't so I'll have to wait until this interview is over. Oh lord even though tua-eng is smiling but his eyes are not. I just hope this doesn't turn into a mess. The interview goes on nong gets up I grab his wrists and make him sit on my lap. He glares at the flirty interviewer and gives out his wicked smirk. Is he trying to tell him that I belong to him? How cute.

After the interview is over I look for Gulf I find him at the changing room alone I say smiling "Baby...good job the interview was nice" he nods but looks away. "Tua-eng?(he ignores) Gulf? What's wrong? Did I do something if I did I'm sorry" He ignores me I understand he needs his space so I leave him alone. It's been 30 minutes since the interview ended we are on our way home. I tried to talk to gulf but he won't even look at me. The whole ride home Gulf was quiet he didn't even bat me an eye. P'boss is giving me a worried look but i give him a soft smile. It's okay I'll handle it I mouth him. We reach home I thank Phi for driving us home. I open the door to our condo but gulf rushes in first.

I hold his hand speaking softly, "Bii........ Look at me please" He says nothing just turns and looks into my eyes. "Bii phi is sorry please talk to me i can't take it anymore please talk to me I beg you!" I plead him with teary eyes. Although I did enjoy Gulf getting jealous but this breaks my heart. I hate it when he ignores me. He then grabs my other hand with his free hand dragging me to the bedroom. He pushes me on the bed I'm laying on it while facing him. He rummages through the closet closes the door and dashes towards me. I give him a confused look before i can say anything he blindfolds me with his tie that he retrieved from the closet.

"Bii....? What are you doing? "

"You are not to touch me until I say so" he growls. Whoops his inner Type is out he's super angry right now. I nod my head. He captures my lips with his soft plump lips. He sucks my lower lip giving it a light nibble. I reciprocate the kiss, his tongue enters my mouth exploring it. He sucks my tongue and nibbles on it. He moves his lips away from me. Disappointed I try to kiss him again but he places his hand on my mouth and says "No... Only I'm allowed to touch" I feel his breath on my neck, he moves in close and starts kissing my neck and sucking every bits and pieces he can find. My senses are heightened due this blindfold I feel immense amount of pleasure. He hurriedly strips me off my clothes only my boxers remain. He then bites my shoulder "AAahhhh" I hiss in pain. His love marks slowly trail down to my chest leaving it bruised. He marks me all over my chest until his lips discover my right nipple. He kisses it and licks it while his other hand fondles my left nip. He then proceeds to bite my left nipple as i groan in pleasure. He leaves his marks all over my stomach. I feel his breath over my bulge. He gives it a nibble over my boxers "hmmmphh" I have a hard on. He pulls down my boxer and my dick flips out. He blows air on to it which sends shivers down my spine. He kisses my members head puts it into his mouth and sucks it like a popsicle. He bobs his mouth up and down while his tongue licks all over my shaft. At the same time his hands play with my balls. With my heightened senses all of this is overstimulating for me. "Ggulf....hmmmmph..... Im abou..t... to cummmm" but Gulf immediately stops and put his thumb on my slit blocking me from cumming. "Whyyyy..." I ask while moaning. "No phi you must tell me who do you belong to then only i will let you cum"