THANKS GOD

One time I was dreaming that I was crying while walking and in a real world, when I’m crying I always go to the church, then in my dream I went to a church. When I was there, I notice that it was close, then I went to the side of the church and the doors on the side of the church were close too. Then I said to myself that he don’t want me to enter in his house.

I pursue what I want, I remember that there was a big statue of Mama Mary on the other side of the church, and then I immediately go there. When I was passing to the front door of the church I encountered a dog and it look at me then bark. I told to myself that it’s alright, it will not bite me it’s just keep on barking, then I slowly walk and the dog walk backward still looking and barking in front of me.

When I was a little bit close to the statue, another dog was running approaching the other dog and it also barking on me. I stop walking and I my tears felt down, I look to the statue then I told to myself that he really don’t want me to come. I saw the dogs as his guard, then I walk away still crying, he is the only one that I’ve run when I’ so down. I feel so alone that time.

When I was too far to the church I look back and I was shock when I saw two devils that were laughing. The two dogs that were barking at me and stopping me to pursue to the church was devil. Then I realize that God was not the one whose didn’t want me to come but it was the devil. My faith to him was lost because I’m afraid to those dogs. I’ve run and keep on crying because of that. :’(

I keep on running and two men block my way. They want me, they are harassing me. I try to call for help but no one was there. I feel so hopeless. Then I stop on shouting, I just close my eyes and still crying. I talk to him and tell him “Sorry for all the things.”

Then I heard a voice shouting. When I open my eyes I saw the two men leave me and they run away. I fell down on the floor and said “THANKS GOD”.

*GOD is not just GOOD he is BEST*