💥𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢💥

𝚂𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝..𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛. 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~

  '𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 12:00 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛!'
You woke up and read the message from the short tempered boy whom you were secretly on talking terms with for a few weeks now. You grunt and get out of bed and stretch. Today was a Saturday, so obviously you were going to sleep in. Plus, yesterday's training was rough and you were dead tired after the fact.
  You rubbed your tired eyes and went to your bathroom to brush your teeth. Due to the fact of you being so tired from training yesterday, you didn't get the chance to take a shower. Instead you came to your room and crashed. The girls shower area was downstairs, so you got your clothes that you were going to wear and your shower stuff and headed down.
  As you were going down to the showers you ran into the one and only Katsuki Bakugou.
"Bout time you fuckin' woke up," he snarled at you. You scoffed and continued walking. You were still half asleep and didn't feel like dealing with his shit today. The fact that you ignored him pissed him off.
"Hey! Where are you going?" He grabbed your free hand and pulled you back to him.
"I'm going to take a shower," you simply replied. He looked at you for a few seconds then let you go.
"Funny you say that, so am I," he grinned. You looked at him with no expression.
"Okay," you said and continued to walk away acting like you didn't care. It was obvious what he was implying. You knew that the way you were acting was pissing him off, that was the whole point. You giggled to yourself. Little did you know you wouldn't be laughing much longer though.
You and Bakugou liked each other a lot and you both knew the feeling was mutual, that's why you two are "talking."  Honestly you're just ready for him to ask you out, but you know you can't rush things and things were going good so far. The only thing you and him have ever really done was send nudes and talk dirty. Other than hugging you when no one was looking, that's the only physical contact he's had with you like that.
You made your way down to the shower rooms. You were the only one in there, since all the other girls had there showers either last night or this morning. You turned on the hot water, undressed, and stepped in. The hot water ran down your figure as you rubbed the coconut scented shampoo in your hair. You hummed quietly to yourself as you cleaned yourself. Little did you know, Bakugou was sneaking in the girls shower room, knowing you were the only one in there at this time. He undressed himself. You had told him not too long ago that you always fantasized about having sex in the shower and he was taking this chance to make that fantasy a reality. You both had the same kinks. Both of you were pretty freaky as well. You two were perfect for each other. ((If you simp for Bakugou, you got to be a freak. Because we all know damn well that Bakugou is one))  After he got undressed he quietly stepped in the shower behind you. You were busy washing your hair facing the other way. He stared at your figure in awe. Not too long after he stepped in you got that feeling that someone was around you and rubbed the water out of your eyes, and turned around only to see a sexy ass blonde boy. You were shocked and it startled you making you gasp as your eyes wandered down his body.
"Katsuki!?" You raised your voice in surprise. He put his hand up to your mouth and covered it.
"Are you stupid? Shut up or someone will hear," he said to you and you nodded. You were blushing like crazy and didn't even know how to react. He looked at your expression and smirked, looking you up and down. You blushed more and covered your goods. He scoffed and grabbed your arms pushing you back against the wall and pinning your arms above you. You were lost for words and he knew it.
"Listen...after this I'm taking you out on our first date okay? After I claim what's mine in this shower...you're gonna be mine forever you hear me?" He said in a low raspy voice.
"A-are you saying..this is your way of asking me out..?" You asked nervously. You liked this a lot. He nodded and leaned in and pressed his soft lips against yours and kissed you surprisingly very passionately. You closed your eyes and kissed back. His hands let go of your arms and wondered up your hips to your waist as he held you close to his. He was already halfway hard just by looking at your stunning figure. You felt his hard member press against your thigh. The kiss got more heated and rougher as he snaked his hand down to your plump ass and gave it a rough squeeze making you gasp a bit. He took that as an opportunity to shove his tongue in your mouth. Both of your tongues played with each others as you rubbed your hands up his muscular abs and his chest. This was like a dream come true..well it really was actually, since you had fantasies about this same thing in the first place. His other free hand grabbed your throat and squeezed it as he pulled away and looked at you. You breathed heavily and looked at him innocently.
"You freaky bitch, you like being choked don't you?" He smirked and slapped your ass hard, making you whimper. He let go of your throat and turned you around, bending you over. This man was about to take you to pound town. He grabbed his dick and centered it at your opening and immediately pushed his large length in you, stretching you out on the inside. Your walls clenched around his girth as he sunk himself deeper into you until he was all the way in. You could feel it in your stomach and you but your lip trying to hold back your moans and groans. He groaned and grit his teeth.
"Fuck...just as I expected..you're tight as shit," he huffed under his breathe. Before you could even adjust to his size he started thrusting slowly in and out of you. You gave a shaky moan under your breathe.
"I haven't even gotten started doll~," he leans in and whispers to you planting small kisses down your back as he thrusts into you. He smirks as he speeds up his thrusting.
Katsuki grabs a handful of your wet hair and yanks you back on his dick making you moan louder. He pulls his length all the way out and slams back into you.
"Shit Katsuki!~ " you moan loudly. He grunts and pulls your hair pounding into your soaking wet core. Loud echoes of skin slapping together and your moans filled the room and you threw your ass back in sync with his thrust.
"That's right baby~" he groans and slaps your ass again, harder, making you cry out his name. He was fucking you hard. He let go of your hair and grabbed both your arms and pulled you back on his dick as he slammed into you aggressively.
"I'm gonna cum~" you moaned as your eyes rolled back in pleasure and your mouth open, moaning loudly. If anyone was near the shower room they definitely heard everything.
"Cum on my dick baby~," he growled letting go of one of your arms, still ramming into you and grabbing one of your breasts. He pinched your nip making you moan more and more. He let go of your other arm and reached to your clit, twirling his finger on it in a circular motion, making your orgasm come quicker as he roughly fucked your insides, rearranging your guts, it felt.
Your walls tightened around his dick as you came and rode out your orgasm. His thrusts got sloppier as he wasn't too far from cumming himself.
"Shit~," he groaned and quickly pulled out, releasing on your back. The water rinsed the sticky substance off your back as your legs trembled. You were speechless. You both breathed heavily and he grabbed you and turned you back to him, making sure he held you so you didn't fall. He looked at your face and smirked.
"How'd I do doll?" He asked knowing damn well he just destroyed you. You looked at him and huffed. He laughed and kissed your lips.
"Guess that means I did a good job. Let's go babe," he said turning the water off and helping you out the shower. Your legs were still shaking.
"So..are we official now?" You asked.
"Duh," he said. You two got dressed and went off to your date.
THE END