Chapter 1

Sephiria's POV

Mason. How could he betray Coronas, he will pay with his life and nothing else. He will die at my hands.

Anyway, I had been summoned by the elders, they probably want to give me some orders about stopping Mason with his plan.

"You summoned me" I said.

"We have a feeling that Mason is going to assassinate us, we have summoned you so we can tell you a hidden secret of ours" one of the elders said.

"What is it" I replied, my curiosity suddenly peeked.

"A year ago we found a young girl who's abilities were outstanding but still need some improving, we trained her and sent her on a few missions to see if she had become a successful number and she has. If this assassination goes ahead, then we need you Sephiria to bring her into the numbers as number fourteen" they explained.

"Alright, but I have a question, no wait make that two, firstly why was I informed about this before and two does anyone else know" I questioned.

"No one else knows about her also we didn't inform you because non of us knew if she was going to be successful" I nodded since I was satisfied with there answer and started to walk away.

"Oh and Sephiria, of anything does happen to us you will be in charge of Chronos" I nodded and left.

~After the battle with Mason~

The battle was over, Mason was dead. Train Hartnett A.K.A Black Cat has disappeared and Chronos was in ruins.

As the elders had predict, mason has assassinate them and there are only five of us left, well six if you count Number XIV. I need for see for myself if she is successful to become a number, just like the Elders had said.

"You must be number fourteen" I asked.

"Correct" She replied.

It was shocking that the elders thought that this young girl probably not older than sixteen, could be a number but then again Heartnet was only eighteen when he joined Chronos.

"I heard that elders are calling you skilled enough to become a number, but since it wasn't that long ago since I found out about you, I myself need to see your potential" I explained to her.

"I understand number one, what is my mission then" Number XIV asked.

"You orders are as follow, find Jamie Sicote and kill him" I told her. Jamie Sicote is a rapist, murder, kidnapping thief who got away with everything. This man derived to die.

"Understood" She replied.

"By the way, what's your name" I asked.

"Badriyah Toah" She replied.

"Oh by the way, they didn't take me a year ago, it was when I was three years old" and with that she left.

"They lied, why would they lie" I said allowed.

"Who lied" Jenos asked.

"Huh, oh doesn't matter" I replied before leaving.

Badriyah's POV

When I heard that the elders had been assassinate, you could say I was a bit relieved, they wanted to use me as Chronos Golden Weapon. Well what's in the past is in the past and now we have to move forward.

Jamie Sicote lived three miles away from Chronos, in his family homes that he grew up in. No wife or kids and both his parents had passed away. He became a criminal two years after his parents deaths, probably didn't want to disappoint them. Hum, I wonder what made him start. Grief, abused as a kid. Who knows and who cares. He will be dead before he knows it.

I broke the lock and snuck inside. I've got a good type of hearing so I put that to work trying to track down Sicote quicker. He was in his study, probably thinking on who could be his next victim. I snuck up behind him and placed my Revolver against his temple. His whole body tensed up and even his bottom lip started to shake.

Wimp

"I've come here to deliver your death" I said quite cruelly before pulling the trigger.

Jamie was dead.

I walled out thru house and headed back to Chronos.

Sephiria's POV

I had just been informed that Jamie Sicote was dead. So she completed her mission and is good as the elders said she was. She's has the sprit and determination like ever number.

"Welcome to the numbers, Number Fourteen"