The last chapter

Disclaimer: I do not own Fifty Shades Trilogy

.. 💖💖

x

The last chapter

...

As Ana walked down the aisle, her heart pounded wildly inside her chest. She looked around the venue, and thought that everything was perfect.

Absolutely perfect... from the flowers to the cake, the music, her friends and family, but most importantly her husband-to-be.

"Christian..." she uttered, as her eyes landed on him.

"What is it, dear?" she heard her father say.

As they walked towards Christian, she whispered." Uhmmm... I just cannot believe I'm finally getting married to the love of my life..."

Ray smiled from ear to ear, as they walked." You deserve all the happiness and love in the world, my sweet Ana" he told her, as tears pooled in his eyes.

Ana smiled through her tears, as her father's words reached her ears." Thank you, daddy" she whispered, making Ray's heart jump up.

It's been years since his daughter has called her 'daddy.'

As Ana looked at all the happy faces, she felt like the happiest woman on earth...

However, her smile froze, the moment her eyes landed on Mia. Oh, what a beauty she is! Christian's little sister looked absolutely stunning in that blue dress, her cute baby bump showing.

At that moment, Ana tried with all her might to swallow the huge lump that had formed in her throat. Mia was indeed smiling, but she knew her sister-in-law very well by

now, and what Ana saw behind those eyes was only pain and sorrow.

"You OK, dear?" she heard Ray say, taking her out of her sad thoughts.

"Yes, I'm alright" Ana managed to say, and looked at her family and wedding guests.

They were all smiling, and that gave her the push to move forward.

And then her eyes landed on HIM... the man of her dreams, the most important person in her life.

Christian.

As their eyes found each other, her heart skipped a beat. He looked oh so handsome.

The second Christian's eyes locked onto his beautiful bride, his heart began to pound against his rib-cage... WoW...

Ana looked absolutely breathtaking! Her dress was perfect, her hair was up... just the way he liked it.

She looked like a princess.

From a short distant, she mouthed." I love you..."

At that moment he felt like the happiest man on earth, and whispered." I love you too"

A while later, Ana was mingling with the guests, while her husband was somewhere with the head of his security detail Max, and Elliot.

The wedding reception had gone smoothly, everything had gone perfectly, including the best man's speech that made the whole crowd laugh until their stomach hurt.

Yes, of course Christian's best man was Elliot, his big brother that had A LOT to say about the groom.

"Here you go, sweetie" she said, and smiled. Ana was giving a snack to little Jason.

"Yum, yum" he said, making Ana's heart melt.

She was so happy right now, and wondered what it would be like, when she had a child of her own with Christian.