Prologue:

On a stormy night, a white sparkly limousine was driving around the streets of St. Bernard. Nothing but sound of hard raindrops can be heard. The driver and the passenger were silent.

The passenger was an old man. They were just heading home until he noticed a bunch of children trying to shelter under the bridge.

"Pull over!" The old man said.

The driver immediately hit the break. They stopped. The old man went outside with his umbrella and camel trench coat. He wasn't afraid of the storm. He approached the kids.

They were stray kids. Orphans, prodigals, and alone. Old boxes were their bed. Old rags and clothes were their blanket. No food, no water. 

"Hey kids! It's not safe here. Let me take you somewhere safer."

The kids were scared. They were hesitant to approach him. 

"Who are you?" One kid said.

"I'm here to help." The old man gave them a sweet smile. He extended his hand to that kid to give him assurance that they're safe.

The kid started crying. His cry was full of emotions. Happiness, fear, and anger. You can see how tired he is.

He hugged the old man and kept saying thank you.

The old man giggled. His heart was always soft to kids. 

"Now, let's go. We're going home."

The other kids ran to the car. They headed to the old man's place. He gave them food and water.

You can see the happiness in their faces. No one knows what's in it for the old man. They were just ecstatic to the idea of having a home.