2nd POV - Male

A.N: This is all sexual content, so be mindful that it is not for the faint of heart nor younger audience. It, as stated, is in the perspective of the male through the second person point of view.

________________

So imagine this, you and your partner are out in the middle of nowhere, a field maybe. No lights nearby, it's pitch black in a clear night sky the only light to see is from the truck but soon that goes out after you turn off the truck. Both of the two of you grab the blankets and pillows from the back seat and hop out before climbing into the bed of the truck where you spread out the blankets and have the pillows up against the back of the truck. Once comfortable you guys are laying there gazing at the night sky in its glory. Idly chatting the atmosphere becomes heated and it starts out slow with small kisses before it increases into a passionate make-out session and so forth. The blankets that were neatly spread out are rustled as you are on top of her, her arms wrapped around your neck as both of you battle to take each other's clothes off trying to break the kiss for as little as possible. At one point you look down at her, face flushed from embarrassment as a soft glow of the moon lights her almost invisible face from you. She tries to hide herself now thinking of the possibility of others catching them but you make that thought of hers vanish after whispering sweet words of nothingness along with the idea of how arousing it would be to be almost caught.

After agreeing to continue, her arms wrap themselves around your neck as she pulls you down some, brushing her lips against yours before the kiss becomes heated. Her fingertips run through your hair as a soft moan escapes from her lips as your hand runs down the side of her thigh as she instinctively brings it up some. Your fingertips lightly graze up the side of her body, making her shiver from the lightest of touches as your fingers crawl up the side of her torso before they stop at her breast where you open your head and grasp it for a massage. A gasp of surprise leaves her lips from within the kiss before you break the kiss and trail down to her boob and allow your tongue to lap over her nipple making it harder from the arousal. Your hand that's still on her breast soon releases before your index and thumb take hold of her nipple and pinch down on it making her whimper out, her eyes tighten from embarrassment as she brings up one of her hands to her mouth to silence her. This only turns you on more as your lapping tongue soon moves onto your sucking mouth around her nipple before you allow your teeth to bite down gently on her nipple. She twists her body to try and get away from the pleasure to no avail. Her soft moans seep through her finger as you continue to tease her, but soon after you release her body as your face hovers over hers once more.

Her eyes glisten as they look up at yours, full of lust as you let out a small smirk from the corner of your lips where you move down, kissing from her stomach down leaving shivers down her spine as you do so. As her eyes follow you she sits up some on her arms. Teasingly you look up at her before you move down and stick out your tongue teasing her pussy with a single flick, making her falter on her position from the suddenness. A deeper blush covered her face as her deep colored eyes watched as you went back for more. The warmth of your tongue that moved in no certain pattern startled her as moans of pleasure left her body. The pleasure, almost unbearable, made her right-hand move towards your head as she tried to push you away with the little strength left in her body.

Whimpers of pleasure continued to leave her lips as your tongue swirled her insides as she finally gave into the immense pleasure, making her fall back onto her back as her hips thrust forward yearning for more. Inwardly as you smirk you stop and look up at her. Your eyes telling her she has to beg for more if you were to continue. Right back at you her eyes are filled with determination to not satisfy your wishes, but soon give in as her pussy tingles from the years of wanting more.

Her legs close together as she tries to stop the itchy feeling, her bottom lip is soon inter her top teeth as she lets out the smallest of words, "pl-please continue pleasuring my-" she stops, too embarrassed to continue to say more as her hands come up and cover her embarrassed face.

Knowing she already gave way to the embarrassment and pleasure you smirk to yourself as you remove her hands from her face and plant a small kiss on her lips. Before you pry her legs apart and line yourself up as you slowly start to thrust into her. A gasp then her back started to arch as your dick went deeper into her. Once all the way in you stop to let her get used to you. Slowly, your hips began to move, back and forth. Hands grip onto her slender hips as gasps of breaths leave her. One hand moved up to her mouth as she bit down making the nerves in her hand flare to life of the stinging pain she inflicted upon herself to keep from moaning out in uttermost bliss she has ever felt in god knows how long.

As you rock your hips, her body moves along with the rhythm you instinctively created as she releases her hand and sat up slightly grabbing up behind your neck and yanked you down into a passionate, heated kiss where she allowed small gasps and muttered words of pleasure fall from her lips into the kiss. Having almost losing your balance you begrudgingly removed her hands from her hips to the blanket covered floor of the truck's bed next to her head. From such fierce movements you let out a low growl of lust. Pulling away, you straighten out, roughly placing your hands back on her hips making her squeal from surprise before your thrusts increase with speed and power making the female that lays beneath you almost scream out in pleasure.

Her arms now falling from your neck and to your forearms grip tightly in an almost pushing against you way as her head swung back, mouth agape as she lets out high pitched sounds of pleasure left her body. Without much notice you start to feel the inner thigh of her legs move up from your outer thigh to her waist right before she closes her legs, wrapping them around to your back, empowering you more to continue even more. Your breath becomes ragged as beads of sweat run down your temples. The humid air makes your wet body feel sticky as your hair sticks to your forehead, but none of that stops you as you grunt in pleasure oh so close to ejaculating.

As your eyes look down upon your partner, arms sprawled out, panting. Her chest visibly moving up and down as you continue to move roughly inside of her. Slowly you bend down to her as your pace starts to slow. Slowly, your hips began to move, back and forth. Hands grip onto her slender hips as gasps of breaths leave her. One hand moved up to her mouth as she bit down making the nerves in her hand flare to life of the stinging pain she inflicted upon herself to keep from moaning out in uttermost bliss she has ever felt in god knows how long.

As you rock your hips, her body moves along with the rhythm you instinctively created as she releases her hand and sat up slightly grabbing up behind your neck and yanked you down into a passionate, heated kiss where she allowed small gasps and muttered words of pleasure fall from her lips into the kiss. Having almost losing your balance you begrudgingly removed her hands from her hips to the blanket covered floor of the truck's bed next to her head. From such fierce movements you let out a low growl of lust. Pulling away, you straighten out, roughly placing your hands back on her hips making her squeal from surprise before your thrusts increases with speed and power making the female that laid beneath you almost scream out in pleasure.