(I've been working on this chapter for about a month, hope you guys enjoy it.)

"Is that Mike Makowski sitting by himself?" Michael exhaled a cloud of smoke from his mouth.

Pete flipped his hair out of his eye, only for for it to fall back into his eye as it usually did. Everyone supposed it was either a tic of some sort or something he did it to look cool, but it was neither of the two. "What a fucking loser." He said, leaning back onto the brick wall behind him. "The rest of the vamp kids went back to being Taylor Swift wannabe conformists already, what's his deal?"

"The height of the fad was in middle school I guess, just goes to show they were all posers." Henrietta added her input after applying more black lipstick on.

"Fucking conformists." Was all Firkle had to say. None of the goths could really feel bad for this kid, it wasn't popular anymore and he was hanging onto something that wasn't there anymore.

Pete cringed as he watched the vamp pour clamato juice imto a cup and down it. He'd wondered how he could stomach that stuff more than he would admit, it stained the kid's faggy plastic fangs. Pete honestly couldn't take it anymore, he got up and advanced towards the poor soul. "Pete, where are you going?" Firkle asked, not even looking at the guy.

"I don't wanna watch this." Pete halted before responding.

"Alright man." Firkle shrugged and the goths watched curiously.

Mike noticed that Pete had been coming towards him, and just stared. "What do you want?" He'd mastered talking with the fangs in his mouth since he'd been doing it for years, so there was no longer a slight slur in his speach.

"My friends and I think it's pathetic watching you sit here drinking your tomato juice so if you could go away that'd be great." Pete's voice sounded as uninterested in what he was saying as ever.

Pete thought he'd gotten his point across well so he was fixing to go back but he got a comeback from Mike. "This is the park, I can be here if I want."

"We just think it's kinda strange, y'know, sitting against a tree by yourself drinking straight clamato juice, you can do that stuff at your house can't you?" Pete's voice was lacking in any emotion, but he was very taken aback by this typically 'won't fight back and shys away from any trouble' type of person arguing with him

"I think it's a little weird that you all have been hanging out in the back of the building with all the bathrooms but you don't see me walking over there and telling you that." Mike sneered his words, putting his almost empty plastic bottle on the ground. "I get good grades, I'm not a disappointment to my parents, I'm not wasting my life by moping around and shortening my life span with caffiene and cigarettes. I don't care how much you hate vamps, we're better than you goths." He seemed a bit butt hurt.

Pete hadn't said anything about vamps, but if Mike wanted to go there, Pete was more than willing. "When will you wake up? There is no 'we'. You're the only vamp kid left Count Fagula."

"That's not true! And I told you a million times it's Vampir, that's nowhere close." Mike had broken, and Pete could see his soul fading away. He loved it.

He wondered where Mike got that mouth, he hasn't used a single swear but didn't usually talk the way he did. He's very on edge isn't he. The fad has faded and he knows it. Mike doesn't know where he'd be able to go. "Yeah, sure. Whatever vampqueer. Tell me one person who's still a vamp, and I'll leave you alone." Pete squatted and had his face just a few inches from Mike's to seem more intimidating to the boy one year older than him.

This made the vamp panic. "I... Um, uh..." His eyes darted around as if he was looking for one. He wasn't going to find one and he knew it.

"See, you can't think of any. Go home and get your life together before torturing us with the sight of your wannabe vampire shit." Pete walked off feeling satisfied with himself as Mike grabbed all his vampire shit and left.

He went back to the spot he sat in before, lighting a cigarette for himself. "I fucking hate that guy." He huffed.

"Don't be so dramatic." Hennrietta responded. She was right, he did get a bit riled up there. 

Pete was thinking of a way to get away himself. "Wanna go to the village inn? Like old times?" He suggested, and of course everyone agreed. Even though they were in the shade and it was cold as hell outside, it was still far too bright. The village inn had some decent coffee, so it'd been their meeting spot for years.

They hadn't gone for a while though.