Asshole

"You try running away from me again and it will be your last time. Is that understood!" Damien screamed at Aria. She flinched and nodded quickly as to not upset him even further. This was her second time trying to escape from his compound. She never got further than the front gate, but this time she managed to get past them but she had no idea what to do after that. So, she ran as fast as she could not caring where she ended up. She just knew she had to get away from him or die trying. She subsequently got caught because of the cameras that were placed throughout the entirety of the property. 

"I'm tired of this behaviour why can't you just be a good girl like my brother's wife hm? Why must you insist on running away from me at every chance you get? I've done nothing but take care of you ever since you got here" Aria stared daggers at him as he continued with his rant. He went on and on about how she could've been hurt, at that she scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

"the only time I get hurt is when I'm with you! You took me from my family, friends and now you expect me to act docile!?" 

"Ari..." he tried to talk but she cut him off  

"NO DON'T ARI ME DAMIEN HOW DARE YOU TELL ME HOW TO ACT WHEN ALL YOU'VE DONE IS BE AN ASSHOLE TO ME!" with that she walked away to her room with her face red with anger, her breathing harsh. He followed after but she had locked the door and headed into the shower. 

"ARIA OPEN UP THIS GODDAMNED DOOR RIGHT NOW!" he banged on the door before breaking it down and headed straight for the bathroom.  

"Get out you goddamned ass..." he cut her off by choking her 

"Call me an asshole again ill make you crawl around this house naked with a collar, disobey me and the same thing happens, act like a fucking bitch it happens. AM I UNDERSTOOD?!" she nodded slowly not even looking at him but at her feet.

"Good now shower then get dressed, something fancy we're going out tonight"

An hour passed and when she came down she was dressed in an elegant black dress. With gold heels and matching earrings.

"Let's get this shit over with before I pass out from this dress"