58.I'm coming for you

It's been a week

It's been a week

A week since y/n was kidnapped and we couldn't do anything about it. Trying to find her each day makes me tear up from the inside.

I cannot eat, sleep . I cannot even think probably.

Here I was again. Sitting in front of the screen and watching the pointless cctv footage. Just looking at it made me sick.

I cannot imagine what she must be going through right now. I cry every single night and just keep praying that she is okay.

I know she is.

She is my y/n. She is the strongest women I have ever seen. I sighed looking at the blank screen now.

I got up and made my way towards my office.

"What now" I heard y/n's grandpa saying.

"You have to find my y/n" He cried as he looked at us all.

"We are trying everything we can" Namjoon replied and tried to calm him down.

"No we are not, I cannot let my child be there any minute now. I don't know what she is going through. What they might be doing to her" He cried as he fell down on the floor.

Finally he broke down.

He tried to look so tough in front of everyone and now he might have been not be able to take it anymore.

I walked towards him as I held his shoulders.

I looked him straight in his eyes.

"Do you have something to tell us Mr.Lee" I asked him as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I assume you might be hiding something from us" I saw his facial expression changed as he looked down.

He took my hands as he said "I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry for what happened to your parents"

He finally said it.

He finally excepted his mistake.

"We knew it was you now cut this act and tell us why you did it" Yoongi growled at him.

"What" The old man looked at us with anger in his eyes.

"I would never do such a thing. How can I take away something so precious from kids like you. Your parents and I were really good friends" He said as he got up and wiped his tears.

"Oh cut it all out we saw you in that video" Jin said calmly.

"What video" He looked at us as he stood straight. I signaled Taehyung as he nodded his head. Taehyung inserted the CD in the dvd player.

We saw how the man and y/n's grandpa had exchanged goods and we could even hear conversation.

"It cann- it cannot be tr- true" Y/n's grandpa sat down on the couch as he held his head in his hands.

"Oh so now you wanna tell us" Hoseok sat down as well and looked at him straight in his eyes.

"That's not me" He said as we all scoffed.

"Oh really so who is it? Your ghost or your doppelgänger" Jimin clenched his teeth.

"That's my twin brother" He said as his eyes were fixed on the screen.

"Oh please" I chuckled at him.

"Don't act all innocent just because we caught you" I looked at him as he looked at all of us.

"I'm not kidding. He really is my twin brother but I had killed him because he had tried to harm your family's so I took care of it but how is he alive?" Y/n's grandpa said as he took out his phone and called someone.

"And you're telling me that he killed my daughter and destroyed each and every one of your family" We could all see grandpa as he clenched his fist.

He placed the phone on his ear as he explained everything to someone. Soon we saw a person who came and gave a folder to Mr.Lee as he took it and opened it.

He emptied it on the desk. There were photos of him with a man who looked exactly like him.

We all looked at each other in confusion.

"I told you. We grew up together but just like things happen in drama. You know we fell for the same girl but she choose me and he tried to take revenge. First he threw us out of our house after we got married. Me and my wife struggled for years but finally were successful. And soon we had Soo mi. Y/n's mother." I could see the tears in his eyes now

"She was my everything and she fell in love with a man and got married. Soon we realised that my daughter was being targeted by none other than my brother. He tried to kidnap her but failed. He tried to hurt her friends which were your parents but he failed because all of them were stronger together so he couldn't do anything about it. But I couldn't just sit and watch him threaten everyone like that so I ordered my man to kill him." He continued.

"Just like that I think he got away and he took revenge on each and everyone of them and now y/n" He took a deep breath as we saw another man coming with a cellphone.

"You found his number" The man spoke and nodded while giving his cellphone to Mr.Lee.

The sound of the ring gave me chills and soon the voice we heard from the other side was of a man.

"Oh if it isn't my most beloved brother" The man said as we could heard the venom in his voice.

"Listen to me very carefully. If you hurt y/n then you better get ready to die because this time I would kill you with my own hands" Y/n's grandpa said as the man laughed like a maniac.

"Oh my brother you should actually not worry about her, you know how you wanted her to get married and so my grandson fell in love with her at first sight and what kind of grandpa I would be to not listen to him" I widened my eyes as I took the phone from his hand.

"Listen you bastard, y/n and I love each other and if you force her to marry your stupid ass grandson than get ready to be disappointed" I growled in the phone and heard him laughing again.

That boiled my blood even more and I tried to say something but Namjoom took the phone from my hand.

"Oh I don't care, the wedding will be soon and I would send you guys invitations so don't worry" The crazy man said as he cut the call.

Soon we received a video which was y/n.

She was sitting in one corner of the room while that man touched her cheeks and she pushed him away.

And then that man slapped her.

"We found the place" Yoongi said as I wiped the tears.

"Let's end them" I said as we all got ready to attack them.

"I'm coming for you y/n" We all sat inside the car and made our way to the location that we found.