59.I'll help you.

I sat in this room and I don't even know how long it has been

I sat in this room and I don't even know how long it has been. I sighed and looked outside the window.

It was 10:00 pm and here I sat like I always did after having dinner.

They would only open the door for giving me food and I never saw the man that just looked like my grandpa nor that psycho grandson of his after they left that day.

To be honest I was thankful that he never came after that day because he gave me super weird vibes.

I really did thought of seducing that psycho and then running away. But I never saw him and slowly I started to lose hope for the only plan that I had.

But I have to do something so I kept that as plan B and now I need to start working on my plan A.

I need to get the hell out of here because if grandpa and the guys tried to rescue me they might get hurt and I cannot accept that.

I sighed while I waited for the clock to tick 12:00 so that everyone is asleep.

They usually leave the door open after 12:00 but they thought that I might not notice. Seriously how dumb can they be.

But something doesn't feels right like they would never keep the door open, what if they are waiting for me to make a move.

But still I have to try and it's not like I have to take any luggage with me. I can make up an excuse like I was thirsty or anything.

I heard the door open as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. No one is allowed to visit me after giving me dinner.

As I turned to look who it was I saw him walking in.

Tears in my eyes build up as I couldn't believe that he was here. He came to save me.

Again.

"Jungkook" I sobbed and buried my face in my hands.

"Jeon-" I tried to form a sentence but couldn't as I sobbed so loudly.

"It's alright. I'm here, we all are" He hugged me as he patted my head and tried to calm me down.

"But babe we don't have time for crying and being scared now okay..we need to get out of here as fast as we can" He told me as he looked at me. I nodded and wiped the tears away.

He brought me closer as he kissed my forehead.

"Let's go y/n and no matter what do not leave my hand" He told me as I nodded again.

Slowly me made our way downstairs. I would see that there were only dim lights in this room and it was dead silent.

I didn't feel good about this.

Why would it be this silent? I just don't get it , how can they just be this irresponsible. Unless they did plan it already and knew that Jungkook might come to save me.

But I cannot speak right now.

What if someone hears us and then it's all because of me that we get caught. I kept quiet and soon we were out of the house.

My mind kept wondering as the cold breeze hit my face and made me shiver.

I saw a black van and I knew it belonged to the people working for my grandpa. I sat inside as Jungkook made me wear the seatbelt and looked at me.

"They will take you home okay" He said as he tried to let go of my hand but I held it tightly.

"What about you...why are you not coming?" I furrowed my eyebrows as he looked at me and sighed.

"I will be back don't worry but first I need to take care of those assholes who tried to hurt you, okay?" He cupped my cheeks as I held onto his shoulders now.

"Then let me come with you " I pleaded him as I cried but he just shook his head and removed my hands from his shoulders.

He held them as he kissed them softly.

"I will be back- - I promise" He didn't looked at me as he kept looking at my hands.

"Okay" I sighed as he kissed my cheeks softly and closed the door. The van started moving as I cried because I didn't know what else to do.

"What if they get hurt?"

"What if he tried to give himself to them instead of me?"

Weird thoughts kept coming in my mind and even when I tried too hard to forget it I just couldn't.

"I have to help them" I whispered to myself as I noticed the van stopped moving. I looked around as I saw that this place was covered with trees.

"Why did you stop" I asked the driver as the man turned around and I stopped. My body stopped moving and my brain stopped thinking.

"Hey baby" That psycho said as it gave me chills.

"Looks like your boyfriend is just as dumb as he looks" He laughed as I clenched my fist.

I knew what I had to do.

I slowly unbuckled my belt as I kept looking at him but he was busy laughing like a maniac he is.

I grabbed the seatbelt and in no time I wrapped it around his neck.

"You......bitch" He coughed as his face turned red.

I could see him getting unconscious as I let him go.

He tried to get his breath back but I got out of the van and opened the door where he was sitting.

I pulled him out and he fell down. Still trying to stay awake. I kicked him in his balls as I saw him screaming in pain.

"As much as I would like to kill you..I have somewhere to be" I sat in the driver's seat and closed the door.

"You....will regret this" He said as I saw a gun on the side seat. I chuckled as I checked and saw that it was loaded.

I switched off the safety mode as I shot him in both of his legs.

"I highly doubt that you can make anyone regret anything right now" I chuckled as I thought of checking his pant pockets for his cellphone.

But soon I heard the ringing and I smirked.

"I just couldn't get any luckier" I started the van as I turned around and made my way to help Jungkook.

"I'm not going to make the same mistake and let you go this time" I pressed the accelerator and just prayed that I would reach there in time.

*
*
*
*
*

Hey guys I know I just went off like that and didn't gave you guys any update.😔

The reason why I was so inactive was because I lost one of my relative who was really close to me and my family.

The news was such a big shock to all of us but I hope that I made up to you guys.

I'm really sorry😭🌸