Chapter 1

I always cling onto friendships which would never do the same for me, I always do more for other people than they do for me, I always come across as someone unimportant to so many people. I feel easily forgotten most of the time, I feel like I'm not special enough for someone to even miss me. People don't feel bad when they lie to me, they don't feel bad when they make fake excuses to not see me, they don't feel bad when they push me over, they don't feel bad when they treat me so wrong whilst I stay quiet. I have done nothing to them yet I don't understand why... I've been good to everyone and treated them with love and respect which I barely get that in return.

I try to make myself like others but it always back fires and I look like the bad guy at the end, I wish there was something special about me just for people to hopefully acknowledge me more. It's hard for me to make friends who will actually stay with me and put effort, that's why whenever I come across those people I try to keep them in my life but something always comes in the way. I always try and find a way for people to maybe like me or something, but it just never works. I got into a relationship but it started rough due to a silly mistake.