"𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛.."

After Connor's Trial

"S-Saki are you alright?!" It was obvious Tacito was worried about Saki fainting. "S-She's breathing!" Tacito said holding her close to him.

He carried her with his determined strength. "S-Saki..." He said rushing worried to the hotel room.. "The stress got to her..." He said bringing her close to his face with anxious eyes. Tacito kisses her cheek and unlocks the door.

Saki's silky purple hair had slipped from the rubber bands tying her hair letting it seamlessly flow through Tacito's hand holding her head up. "Saki..." He said smiling gently..

10 minutes later

"Hngh...my head.." Saki muttered getting up scratching her head. "S-Saki!" Tacito said rushing to give her a light hug. "Hey..It's alright.." She said patting his head. "I'm glad..." He said letting go. He sat down on the bed next to Saki. "Please never hurt yourself when you do something wrong..." Tacito said after a minute of looking down in silence. She looked at him guilty.. "Everyone makes mistakes even me..." He said. "I-I'll try I just feel dumb and useless all the time even in the trial!" Saki said with tears in her eyes. "We all voted Connor and it wasn't even them.."

Tacito quickly went infront of Saki to let her cry into his shirt. "It's not your fault the rings confused all of us.." He said starting to feel sorrow. "Even I thought it was Connor.." He bent down to kiss her forehead. Saki with tears in her eyes smiled then muttered. "The look he gave us when he knew he was going to die.." She said clearly devastated from seeing Connor's glance. "Connor looked expressionless knowing he would accept his fate."

"I love you Saki please don't cry..." Tacito said kissing Saki's cheek causing her to blush with tears flowing. "I-I don't want you to die if I get something wrong again.." Saki said sobbing into his shirt. "I'll be with you forever thick and thin.." He said tears in his eyes kissing her. Saki saw the reassurance in his eyes and smiled wiping her tears.

"Don't ever leave me Tacito.." Saki said clearly tired from the whole day. "I won't.." He said letting both of them rest on the bed. Tacito gently tucked Saki's purple hair behind her ear. "I'm here for you sunflower..." ♡

The end! Hope you like it 👉👈