Whaaaaaat?

One day in Gru's lab, all the minions were playing around.Hold up! Before I say the story,let me introduce the characters:Kevin,Tom,Carl,Jerry,Bob,Stuart and Dave.Also,Agnes,Edith,Margo and Dr.Nefario. Now,let's go back to the story.Dave was making a banana split. Tom was making a banana split.Wait. I know that your confused,so let me explain. Dave is making the banana split food,while Tom is actually splitting the banana.Dave!Get back to the script.Never mind,this is a story.Anyways,Kevin was looking at the water gurgle.Carl and Jerry was hitting each other with a hammer,while Bob was making Stuart glow green.Agnes,Edith and Margo was just running around.Gru came in with a dog bitten on his fee. He said, "All minions assemble  now,quickly."Gru walked to the stage  and everyone laughed. "SILENCE",Gru said.He looked at what everyone was looking at(his feet)and he took the dog off.He gave the dog a biscuit and he flew to Texas(rocket biscuit).Dr.Nefario said,"Nice job".Gru got the microphone and said,"Hello everyone.Today, I have a big announcement.Have you ever wanted to go somewhere beautiful?" Bob said, "Hawaii".Carl said,"Bangladesh".Tom said,"New York'.Gru said."NO".Kevin whispered,'England?" Gru said,"Yes.Everybody pack your bags because we are going to England tomorrow at 6 pm.We are going on the bus." Everybody was so happy that they were celebrating.