prologue.

Delhi...

That was night. A loud cry from the sky soaked the whole Delhi city.

There was no one is outside. All were inside their house as the rain was so heavy.

In one big and luxurious mansion. The mansion also so silent inspite of having people living there. Terrace of the mansion... a man was standing ..... drenching in the rain.

He didn't care about being drenched... Nor about getting sick... His eyes were continuesly shedding tears which rolled down his cheek and mingled with rain drops on his face...

The soft breeze... Cool rain drops... First fall of rain drops... All... Remind him HER... remind?... Like really... He chuckled to himself... We only remember someone if we forget... He may forget himself... Not her... She is his breath... His heart beat... His each and every cell has her name...

Ever since she gone far nothing felt right... The soft breeze didn't felt soft... that felt like hot air fanning on wound... The cool rain didn't felt Cool but hurting like acid... The first fall of rain drops felt hot...

Where is she? ..... Why she went?..... What was reason?.....

So many why, what and how?

But he don't know answer... She didn't tell him... He didn't ask her...

" Arnav" .....

He heard someone calling him... Not someone... His friend...

" Leave aman I want to be alone"

Aman dragged him inside...

Forcefully making him sit on a chair Aman wiped his hair with towel... His own eyes pooled... His friend going through hell for three years...
Seeing him like this his heart clawed... He was suffocating not able to help...

Aman: Till when?

Arnav looked at him like what...?

Aman: till when you are going to be like this arnav... It's not just days... Three years... Three damn years... No news of her... I can't see you like this arnav... Its hurting me here ( pointing his heart) please arnav...  Try to understand... Just by hurting yourself nothing will happen... Please....
Please....

He trailed off not knowing what to ask...

************************************

Khushi Kumari Gupta got up from her sleep jerking... Her face fully covered with sweat...
Looking around she found herself in her room on her bed... She sighed... Another dream... Picking the glass from side table khushi gulped the water in go... Her heart beat is still fast... She clutched her heart and closed her eyes... As soon as she closed her eyes HE come to her mind... who is he... Why can't she just forget him... Why he always come to her dream...