Chapter 1

"Did you heard that there will be some new students coming today?" your best friend, Soohyun asked. "New students?  I've no idea of it. And I've no interest towards it." You stopped talking for a while. "WHAT? Then, I'll be having more enemies then...." you sighed. Soohyun couldn't hold her laugh and you stare at her with your large eyes. She is the only person know that you dislike rich people who wear branded stuff "What? stop looking at me like that..., you better go to  classroom now. You'll be late. " Soohyun said with a serious tone. "Meet at the gate after dismissal!" you shouted while running to your classroom. "Please do your homework and hand it up by tomorrow!" Teacher Jung warned us. You are thinking about what you will be having for dinner and walk to the main entrance of your school. As you're too focusing of on your thoughts and you bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." you said and you walked away without looking at the person face. " Did you know who you bumped into just now?" Soohyun asked me when I reached her. "I did bump into someone? Ahhh..., the person few minutes ago? It just randomly some student." You waved your hand showing you dont have any interest of knowing who you bumped into. Soohyun looked at you without blinking for few seconds. You raised one of your eye brow indicating that you don't understand why she's staring at you. "You just bumped into a hot guy, you know?" " Our school doesn't have any hot guy okay..." You said while yawning. "Well, starting from today onwards, there will be 12 hot guys." You turned around when Soohyun pointed at a direction. There are 12guys walking towards you and Soohyun.You thought they are going to talk to you guys but they just passed by with some girl chasing at the back of them. "Urg.. you called them HOT? They're just some better looking guy, okay.....There are difference between good looking and hot,okay... " Your big eyes turn into a straight line. "Okay okay, you won this debate. Let's get going. It will be late when we reach home"