Frog and his enlightenment

Once upon a time there was a frog. The frog loved people and was nice to everyone it met. Being this type of frog was rare in this frog's habitat. This frog was also a leader. Which was also rare. So occasionally from time to time frog would feel alone, and wonder why he just couldn't be like everyone else, because everyone else seems to be having so much fun, and they seem to be so happy, frog felt like they had something he didn't, and he felt like he was missing out. So one day, frog ventured into the town square of his habitat which frog had never been to, and saw some other frogs in gangs laughing and watching him. Frog felt really embarrassed, he didn't understand why they would be laughing. Frog started to wonder if it was his clothes, so frog went to the nearest store and bought some clothes that looked like theirs. Frog walked back out and by that same group. The gang started laughing and watching him one more. Frog started to wonder if it was his shoes, he went to the nearest shoe store and bought some shoes that looked like theirs. He walked by that same gang , they laughed and watched some more. Frog didn't understand. He started to examine himself once again and realized oh, it's my body. I should work out, and then they will stop laughing. He went to the nearest gym and stopped eating for a few days. After that, he walked by the same gang and they watched and laughed again. This time, frog thought, I have changed everything and they still laugh. He decided he would stop trying. He went home and layed down and cried. He thought i'll never be enough. They will always laugh. What's the point.

One day while frog was finishing his daily crying, a girl frog came to his door. Frog thought to himself..just another one that's going to laugh. So he didn't answer, the next day the same frog came and knocked. Frog thought, she's just gonna laugh. She went away, but she came back the next day. Frog was thinking, the only way to get her to stop coming is to answer. Frog prepared himself and opened the door. He said "I know, go ahead, laugh, I can take it, I know i'm not cool enough for you, just laugh and get it out of the way already." She smiled at frog and grabbed it hands in hers and said, frog can i come in? Frog was surprised and by the way her hands felt he didn't ever want to let go. He said yes. Let me make some tea and i have some biscuits from earlier. She said, no need, i'm okay, i just want to talk to you. He was in shock, she didn't want anything from him but to talk? He walked awkwardly to sit down and she said, frog, my name is stella i saw you in the town square the other day and I saw those frogs laughing at you and i saw you go to stores and buy clothes and shoes and you looked really excited each time and then when you walked by them you would get really sad, and then you went home, and i never saw you back there. I don't understand, did those frogs scare you off? Frog said, they wouldn't stop laughing at me, so I thought i'd save myself the embarrassment and just go home and never bother them again. She said, frog, did you look around at town square or did you just focus on them? Frog said, well i reckon i just focused on them and the stores. She said, they're was a magic man downtown showing tricks to little kids, he was directly in front of that gang of frogs and right behind you each time you walked by. They weren't laughing at you frog, they were laughing at the magic man. Frog thought, they most definitely seemed to be laughing at me, but, maybe they weren't. Frog started to feel embarrassed in front of this girl because she saw how much he did to try to get them to stop laughing. Frog said, did you see everything? She said, yes, but it's okay because i think you're amazing frog. Frog said, I didn't even look around to see if i was really what they were laughing at, I went home before i even knew the whole story. & I haven't went back. She said well frog, that can change. Frog said, i know but what if it happens again and this time, I am the one they laugh at? She said, no because this time i'm going with you, and i'll be an extra set of eyes so you can see the big picture. Frog felt so happy to have her with him. He said, Thank you so much, you are a blessing. He made his first friend.  The end.