The Beginning

Serena pov

Time to resume to hell. It's monday morning I get up taking my bath looking at all the scars and marks I got from my bully devian, the devil in my world, but is so shocking how I have a crush on him, I come out of the bathroom brushing my hair leaving it unpacked.

I got to school with all eyes on me suddenly I felt this grip of fear within me and I started praying not to see Devian I thought my prayers had come to pass but I was lying to myself because i suddenly see a boy who is in addidas jeans and shoes ...

and I started praying not to see Devian I thought my prayers had come to pass but I was lying to myself because i suddenly see a boy who is in addidas jeans and shoes with a rock star jacket with a light green eyes

I got to school with all eyes on me suddenly I felt this grip of fear within me and I started praying not to see Devian I thought my prayers had come to pass but I was lying to myself because i suddenly see a boy who is in addidas jeans and shoes ...

then I realised my end has come, the boy who made my life a living hell Devian Brooks my bully. As soon as I got to my locker I felt so thing hit me in my  stomach that caused me to bleed through my mouth I looked up and saw Devian Brooks and his followers including his girlfriend Adriana the most popular girl in the whole of my high school who used to be my best friend in 3rd grade but she had to leave me because of her popularity , all laughing at me while I was crying Devian kicked me in the stomach which caused the bleeding to increase after they left I went to an empty classroom to cry my ass out got home and cried again.

Devian Brooks pov

I don't know why I still hurt her its like I don't know when I hurt her I really love her not Adrianna. I was always hurt when she turned me down in 10th grade i really didn't mean to hurt her . I hate it when i hurt her badly I hate it when I see her cry its like I should pick her up and hug her I really love her men. Devian I heard someone call my name from downstairs it was my bros king and skylar, they saw the hurt in my face and asked me why i wasn't looking soo cheerful so i denied and said nothing . But man i still felt hurt.

Serena pov

I didn't get myself because i had two feeling , feelings of hatred and love as much as I wanted to punch him in the face, I also loved him that much . I decided to clear my head of what happened earlier in school I dressed up in a Gucci body hug dress, dressed my hair into cornrows ponytail and wore some high heels and some matching Gucci bag. I looked into the mirror and was satisfied . I set out and I went to the party hoping to clear my head. I entered the venue and started drinking and swinging my waist until I sighted my enemy Devian.

Hi guys end of the chapter first writer pls don't judge me