My Love, My Husband Jeremy Renner <3

It was December 2012 I was 18 and was moving from Lemoore to Modesto with my mom in hope of starting a new life. I had gotten a job at a daycare for school age children.

It was a Saturday when my mother and I moved in. I was in the living room putting all the DVDs on the shelfs when there was a knock on the door, I went over and looked through the peep-hole but all I can see is the back of the man's head, so I opened and my jaw dropped to the floor and the man chuckled and said "Hi, I'm Jeremy Renner and I own the house next door" he extended his arm for me to shake so I did and said "I know who you are and awesome I'm glad you're our neighbor" he kinda frowned and said "oh is you're husband home?" I laugh and said "oh, no ha, its just my mother and I" he looks at me up and down and smiles and says "that's good" with a wink. I smile big and say "why don't you come in we ordered pizza and there's plenty" he smiles and walks in. Jeremy and I walk down the hall towards the kitchen and I yell "Mom, you won't believe who is here" she yells back "let me guess your husband Jeremy Renner" I laugh nervously and looked at him and he puts his hand on my waist and we walked in and I said "yes" and my mom turns around and smiled big and walked up towards Jeremy and gave him a hug like she has known him for years.

We sit at the table and start eating I can feel Jeremy just staring at me I can't help but smile. finally Jeremy ask "what's your name beautiful, I didn't get it earlier.'' "thats cause I didn't say, but its Celeste", '' beautiful name, never heard it before" my mom says "it means heavenly" he smiles and says "I see why you named her that" he touches my hand and I blush [ Mr. Jeremy Renner is flirting with me!] Jeremy brings me back to reality when he asked "So what do you do Celeste?" I smile and say "Well I start my new job at the daycare for school age children on Monday, and I go to school Tuesday through Thursday" He smiles and ask "What are you going to school for?" I smile and say I'm going for Elementary education, I want to be a kindergarten teacher" he looks at me and says "thats good we need more teachers and kids are great." I smile big and say ''yes They are I just love them'' he smiles and touches my hand. We talk a little more and my mom starts mentioning my crush on Jeremy and he smiles and says "maybe it will turn into reality" and he winks gets up and says he has to get going. I walk him to the door and we hug and he tells me to dress comfortably tomorrow, that he's taking me out for the day.