Chapter 1

So, I can't believe I graduate in a couple of days!! Yeah I'm 17 but this summer I will turn 18 but I still might move out but if I do I might live with niall . Even though my parents won't care because they never have . That's why Nialls parents were like mine too . They made me feel like family . But anyways , I'm not going to school this week because it's senior skip week and then we graduate Friday! I got a text from niall .

Niall😘:
Hey! Goodmorning , do you want to do something today?

Me: Yeah sure , I'm in the feeling for some ice skating or whatever .

I said because I really had no other idea besides shopping which I know he wouldn't want to do . Then I heard my phone vibrate signaling that he had replied .

Niall😘: Sure whatever love !

Me:okay, see you in 10 ? Your house?👌

I wanted to meet at his house to see his parents .

So I quickly changed into a cute and comfy shirt with light skinny jeans with my white converses , a messy bun and no makeup besides maskara . Then I heard my phone go off again .

Niall😘: okay see ya soon!

After I saw that I grabbed my jacket because it was kinda cold outside and I just desided to walk.

As I walked the sidewalk my phone kept going off but I checked to see if it was niall or my bestfriend Hayden , but it was either of them. It was my old best friend. Molly . She would always just use me and and then leave me out of stuff so I told her we couldn't be friends anymore and then she went all around school calling me names and telling fake lies about me and Hayden and really all we had was niall.

The two minutes that I was walking went bye slow as I slide my phone to unlock it read:

Your so ugly and fat , that little blonde boy is just using you! And so is you little fake friend.

I just ignored it and kept walking and then finally reached nialls house .

"Heyy!" I said as I walked in and niall came running down the stairs with my phone still going off so I put it on mute before he hears it , but my luck is short so of corse he heard and looked at me funny because I kept looking at the ground until nialls mom came in the room and broke the tension between us .

"Hey my love , how have you been I haven't seen you in a while . " She said with a nice smile as always as I returned one.

"I'm good , just been busy trying to find collages and homework , but it's all good now because we're about to graduate!!" I said excited .

"Well that's good I'm glad your looking at collages ."she said and looked at niall. And I just smiled .

"Okay mom we gotta go!" He said and and we exchanged hugs and we walked out the door and he came and opened my door like always . No we don't date , but he always says "you have to be a gentleman" but that's never a bad thing .

"So um , Ive been thinking that I want to go to the X-Factor?" He said kinda in a question .

"OMG!! Niall that's amazing !" said and he smiled and I noticed that he wasn't as tensed up .

"So um who kept blowing your phone up?" Niall asked in his protective voice .

"Check for your self." said and handed him my phone and he read the messages .

"They just need to grow up , I'm tired of this bs . " He said and I just laughed .

"I love it when you get all mad, besides she's just Jelious that I got homecoming queen and she didn't . " I said and niall laughed . Then we pulled up at the mall and walked inside and there was hardly anyone there!

"Wow , there is hardly anyone here." I said and looked confused . "I have no clue , but let's go!" Niall said and grabbed my hand and we ran to get out skates and hit the ice . When he grabbed my hand I felt some type of connection and it wasn't just a best friend connection it felt like something different . But I shock it off and raced him into the ice.

I got on the ice and skated to the middle where there is a rail besides the one that goes all the way around. And then niall didn't want to come. I was pretty good at ice skating I could do twists so I did but feel But niall caught me .

Am I falling for my lifelong best friend?

********

Okay so this is my new book .. I lnow it's bad so far but I'm still trying to find my style . xx

Vote 🔹
Comment 🔹
Share🔹