Emmy

Yesterday I was just minding my own business, blasting Chelsea Smile by Bring Me the Horizon and sharpening my knives, when Slender suddenly wraps a tentical around my waist and yanks me out of my room.

"Hey!" I shouted, "What gives?" He turned off my music off and looked down at me.

"I need you, Lilly, Jeff, and Toby to get someone for me." He said, " I'd do it myself but I'm...busy."

"Okay!" I said, "Do I get to..."

"No, Nikki, you do not get to kill anyone."

"But, Slender, I...."

" The others will be making sure you control your temper." He said, "No psychotic breaks on this one."

I nodded. How does he expect me to do that? I don't know but whatever. I went downstairs and the other three were already by the door.

"You ready?" Jeff asked.

I blushed a little but hid it quickly. "Y-Yeah..." I stuttered. I couldn't help it! He's just so...perfect I guess...anyways we left.

On the way there I walked with Lilly most of the way. The guys were a few yards behind us. It was pretty silent between us until Lilly started to whisper, "Nikki and Jeff sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-.."

"Lilly!" I glared at her. "Oh my gods of metalcore what are you...stop!"

She smiled. "It's pretty obvious. Well to me at least. I haven't told anyone."

Suddey Jeff and Toby ran past us. Toby bumped Lilly's arm and she blushed. "Oh!" I said, "Looks like I'm not the only one with a crush." I whisper to her. She punches my arm.

Jeff calls back from ahead, "Come on guys we're here!" We pick up speed and catch up. We stopped in front of a large, almost mansion-like house. It was silent.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a man yell, "You little bitch! Where are you?"

There was a loud crash...like breaking glass.. God I love that sound. It was followed by a little girl's shout, "Mommy! Daddy! Stop it!" She shreiked. She sounded to be about ten.

"I-I'm g-guessing that's her?" Toby asked.

"Yeah..." Lilly and I said at the same time.

"Time for intervention." Jeff said. We all took off to the mansion, weapons ready. I slipped a switchblade out of each of my sleeves and my eyes turned red. I was ready to kill. I heard nothing but the torture the little girl was getting. All I could think was kill kill kill.

I snapped out of it when Lilly grabbed my arm, "Nikki!" She sounded urgent, "Snap out of it! Slender said no killing remember?" She looked me dead in the eyes.

"Right." I mumbled as I slipped the blades back into the sleeves of my hoodie. I was the first one to door. I looked back at the others and said, "Go back and act like you're chasing me." They did. I put an innocent look on my face and made the scars on my eyes more visible. I slammed my fist on the door and screamed, "Help! Help! Please, someone, Help me! Oh god they're coming! Please!"

A kind looking woman answered the door. She had a sweet smile, but I couldn't be fooled. It was all lies. There was nothing but evil under that mask of beauty. "Darliing, shhh. What wrong, dear?"

"Their coming!" I sobbed.

She looked up and said, "Oh my! Come in! Quickly, quickly come on, dear."

"Gladly." I dropped my act and shoved her into her house. I entered the house and the others came in right after.

Lilly locked the door behind us and giggled like a five-year-old, "Hehe! Wanna play a game?"