Nobody but me

"Ahh!" You wake up from shock and fall out of bed. Clenching your heart as you struggle to get up. Your heart is beating quickly and there's sweat dripping down your forehead. Faint Eerie screams come from downstairs. Silently you slip your dressing gown on and shove your phone into your pocket.

As you creep downstairs the eerie screams get louder and more painful. Finally you reach the bottom of the stairs but it's not over yet. Suddenly you realize that the screams are coming from under the stairs. You creep under the stairs and jump back in shock when you see a door that was never there before. It's small, yet still big enough for you to fit through. You take a deep breath and lean towards the door knob but before you even lay your finger tips on it, it creaks open by itself You get a shiver down your spine as you open the door wider.

The room is pitch black and you can't see a thing. As you walk through the dark, damp room you feel a cold breeze brush past you. You grab your phone and shine it around the room but you see nothing but darkness. Suddenly you drop your phone and freeze in fear. You've realized you are not alone. A cold windy breeze wraps around your wrists and grips them tight. You stay still trying not to make a sound. suddenly you get swept into the darkness.

You wake up in a candle lit room. You get to your feet and start wandering around hoping to find a way out. You suddenly hear someone scream your name but no one's there. You hear someone say hello in a dark and mysterious voice. "Who's there?" you whisper, but there's no reply. Suddenly you hear a bang and turn around slowly to see a dark shadowy figure in front of you. "Who are you"? You say in an unsure voice. "My name is Zozo". Says the figure in a deep voice. "What a ridiculous name, are you some sort of demon or something?" You laughed hysterically. "Actually I am". Says the now kind of scary demon. "I don't believe you". You say in a slightly nervous voice. "Then I will show you the power of a demon". Whispered the demon. Everything goes black. You wake up to see blood on your hands and your parent's dead on the ground. "What have you done to them?". You scream. But the demon replies. "I didn't do it, you did".

"What do you mean I did it?" You say in a scared voice. But all he says is "You did it". "What do you mean, I did it?" You say louder, but once again he says "You did it!". You ask a different question this time. "Why did I do it". You ask hoping for a more promising answer, but the crazy demon replies with the only words it seems to know now. "You did it!".