MALLEK PISSES HIS PANTS

Your name is Mallek Adalov, and currently you're at a party with some of your friends. Including your boyfriend, his name is Lanque. The rest of your friend group ended up wandering off earlier, probably to go get high or drunk or something, leaving you and Lanque alone. For the most part the two of you were just talking on one of the couches, you don't want to get too risqué around a bunch of people do you?

Some time ends up passing, and you gotta piss, like REALLY fuckin bad. The bathroom ain't far away, just tell Lanque you'll be right back, easy enough!

"Hey I gotta go to the bathroom real quick, I'll be right back" you say getting up off the couch. Lanque immediately pulls you back down on it.

"How about no" he replies with a smirk as he keeps a grip on your arm.

"Come on dude I really gotta go and I'd rather not have to wait in a huge ass line!"

"Oh you can hold it."

"N-not really-" you whisper as he gets up. Your eyes dart around to make sure he's out of sight before you stand up and start to rush to the bathroom. You feel something grip the back of your hoodie and you turn around... aaand it's Lanque holding a cup of something. He drags you back over to the couch and has you sit down.

"Here this will help!" he says while handing you the cup. It appears to be just water... why did he get you this?

"Are you fucking dumb?? That's the exact opposite of what's gonna help! Did you spike it or some shit??"

"Nah it's just a cup of water, I figured it'd help you calm down. Now c'mon, just drink it"

"No, I already told you this wouldn't help anything dumbass"

"Pleaaase"

"NO"

"Not even for me?" He says giving you puppy-dog eyes.

"Ugh FINE" You mutter as you drink the water from the cup, throwing it off to the side when you're done.

"Good boy!" Lanque cheerfully replies as he wraps his arms around you.

"Can I go to the damn bathroom now?"

"No!"

Over the next 10 minutes or so you fidget in his grip, he obviously didn't want to let you go. The urge to piss got so bad that you ended up having to cross your legs. You NEEDED to go to the bathroom.

You suddenly feel your boyfriend's grip loosen off of you and he looked at you with concern.

"Is something wrong? Do you not like me holding you?"

"It's not that, it's the fact that I TOLD YOU that I had to go to the bathroom like FIVE TIMES!!"

"No you don't!! Stop lying just so you have to get away from me."

"You're such a fucking drain sometimes! Just because I need to do something for 2 minutes doesn't mean I hate you!" you say through gritted teeth, crossing your legs even tighter. This was looking bad for you...

"Damn you don't gotta get so defensive!"

"Fuck you I'm going to the bathroom!!" you nearly scream as you quickly stand up... but the second you did... you felt a warm liquid running down your legs... oh god oh fuck...

YOU PISSED YOUR FUCKING PANTS

At a fucking party too!!

"HEY MALLEK JUST TOOK A WICKED PISS IN HIS PANTS!!" You heard Lanque scream as he jumped up off the couch.

From the crowd of people you heard nothing but "EW", laughter, the sound of palmhusk cameras taking pictures along with "Oh this is TOTALLY going on Chittr", and a "OH HE BETTER NOT HAVE PISSED ON MY FUCKING COUCH".

You looked over at Lanque with tears in your eyes, he was laughing.

"This was your plan all along wasn't it!"

"M-maybe" he said, laughing.

"I fucking hate you!!"

"HEY MALLEK IS A LITTLE PEE PEE BOY!!" Someone screamed, along with people starting to chant "PISS BOY PISS BOY".

"I'M NOT A LITTLE PISS BOY!!! I'M NOT!!" you yell, crying and running out of the hive the party was being held at.

You ending up running all the way back to your own hive, crawling immediately into your recuperacoon.

Like the little piss baby you are.

THE END