Shot - 2

✍ Belongs To You ✍
✍ Shot - 2 ✍

She was standing at the entrance of Bajaj Mansion in nervousness and anxiety thinking about her husband's reaction but she is determined to get back her husband and daughter no matter what with this thought she entered inside to see her husband running back of their daughter with food plate in his hand which brought a smile on his lips. She came out of the trance when she heard Kuki's hands around her waist.

"Kuki Baccha what did I tell you about running around the house, hmm, that you will get hurt, then why are you running?" Prerana asked sternly kneeling down in front of her while Rishab was frozen in his spot seeing Prerana there while his mind was running a thousand miles per second with different thoughts clouding his mind.

"Mrs Baj-Sharma, what are you doing here at this time because today is your engagement with Mr Basu?" Rishab asked her bringing her attention to him and she looked at him in the eye.

"I would like to talk to you Mr Bajaj, ALONE," Prerana said seriously and Rishab frowned for few seconds and then nodded his head and took her to Study room while Maasi smiled knowingly looking at the couple. Rishab and Prerana entered inside and after that, she closed the door and turned towards him who was looking at her keenly, which unnerved her but she withstood his gaze and looking back at him in the eye defiantly until he turned his face away which made her lips quirk upwards which made him frown.

"What do you want to talk Mrs Baja- Mr Sharma?" Rishab asked.

"First of all, it is Mrs Bajaj to you and you will call me that or Prerana because Prerana Sharma is dead the minute her mother chose to question and raise her finger on her character also I'm not interested in being with the people who always used me for their benefits, do you understand?" Prerana asked looking him in the eye which made him shocked and he looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean Prerana Sharma is dead? and You are not Mrs Bajaj anymore as we got divorced and Mehra even submitted the papers?" And what happened that made you chose me and my daughter as your option which we are not," Rishab said coldly last part which made her shook her head.

"I will ask you something and you will know yourself and about divorce that papers never got submitted because I stopped Mehra from doing it and informing about it to you, Will you answer them truthfully?" Prerana asked.

"Fine ask me but if I don't want to I will not answer it," Rishab said and Prerana nodded her head.

"You wanted to destroy Basus because Moloy Basu cheated you and your Mother, am I right? That was the reason you entered their lives and as I was emotional support to Anurag you married me but you didn't expect for me to put a fight and meanwhile you were searching for that lady who made Kuki inspired that there was a drastic change in her health improvement and when you came here and understood that both ladies are one and the only same in desperation you made Anurag go to jail and had a deal with me to marry and your purpose of hurting Basus, as well as Kuki, got mother's love, Am I right?" Prerana questioned him leaving frozen in his spot with shock and surprise.

"How do you know all this? Yes, you are right with your assumption," Rishab said looking her in the eye.

"What do you think Mr Bajaj, I will sit mum, while I was going to marry you which is a lifetime decision for a girl and I came to know about this after five weeks of our marriage itself," Prerana answered.