『017』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

Shit.. homework.. detention..Mr. Jeon..

Continue~

The shooting class was almost over and you were very distracted the whole time.
Mr. Kim noticed it in the Linguistic class and asked you if everything was okay but as usual you lied. The whole inccident and the whole detention thing was bothering you beyond your like. If this keeps going on, how will I focus on studies. You thought to yourself as all of your targets in the shooting class ended up either in a 4 or a 5. You usually got all of your targets near 10 or on 10 but today was different. Mr. Min was writing down everyone's performance one by one, when your turn came he was almost shocked by your performance. It was absolutely not okay. "I need to talk to you after class" he said and went away.

You knew you screwed up, but it's not like you could do anything about it. The class got over and you told your friends to go for the last class with out you, every one left except Jennie. She looked at Mr. Min who was waiting to talk to you. "Be careful" she said, you knew what she was talking about. You noded and she left. "So, you want to say something on your behalf??" Mr. Min kept your performance report for the day, in front of you. You were afraid to make a eye contact with him, you looked at the paper, it was a C. Then he kept the report from last few days and all of them were A1. The difference was to much to be gone unnoticed. You felt like crying.

"I am not trying to scare you or something, I want to know, is there something that has been bothering you?? You can't keep things to yourself for a long time. Both of us know that the crap you told me earlier this morning was definitely not what happened last night in the club" you were frozen by his words. Your mind stopped working as your body went numb. Did he saw the girl hurting me?? No, no, no.. this can't be true.. his voice snapped you back.

"I clearly remember you were mentioning about a girl" he continued. You felt a bit relieved know the fact that he didn't she didn't see the whole thing happening. "Uh, not it's not that, it's just maybe I was referring to my friends. I was too drunk to make out proper words I guess" by his expression you could tell he was not convinced by your lie at all. He continued. "Then what has been bothering you??" He asked. You signed. For once you thought of speaking the truth but not the complete one. "Uh, it's just that, yesterday you know what happened, and because of that I forgot to do my homework and my head was hurt and I didn't remember anything so, all in all I have a detention with Mr. Jeon and I said I was avoiding detention this year but.. " you sighed.

" That's all?? A detention has been bothering you?? Is is true?? " He looked at you with disbelief. " Yeah" is all you could say. " Don't worry, it's not a big issue and stop these things from distracting you" He said, his thought made himself shocked, he was telling you to do the opposite of what he is supposed to do that is to distract you. And it was working, potentials are made to be distracted, but he couldn't help but feel bad for you and your situation, which he wasn't supposed to. "Okay, I am sorry again, I will be more focused for the next time" you got up, picked up your bag and left.

You realised how late you were. It's been 15 minutes since the class started and you still didn't make it.
"May I come in Mr. Jeon" all of the eyes were on you. You hated attention. "Ofc, but are you aware of the fact that you are solid 15 mins late" He said with a smirk. " I was talking to Mr. Min regarding the performance reports" you said with confidence.
" Well you see you were almost going to get detention, but if that's true then you are saved this time" he said cockily. " So you may submit your assignment and take your seat" he pointed towards the stack of papers kept on the teacher's table. How did I even though that he would forget for once!! "You don't have the whole day to submit your assignment Ms. Kim" you looked at him who was throwing daggers at you. You took a deep breath "I forgot to complete my assignment, Mr. Jeon" you told him.

" You what??" He asked again. " I said I forgot to complete my assignment Mr Jeon" you said a bit louder. You were probably looking like a clown in front of the class. In the corner of your sight you could see your friends worried and a certain Shelly laughing at your condition. "Do you know what that means Ms. Kim??" He asked as he approached you. You noded. " Okay then, a detention for you, now please go and take your seat. We shall resume the class now" he said the last part a bit louder for everyone to hear as he went back to the board.

The next one hour and 45 mins passed quicker than you thought. The class was soon vacant and you didn't left your seat. You took out your assignment and started doing your work. Until you felt a presence, a certain Jungkook was leaning over your desk. The same fregnance and oh boy, you didn't had a good history with it. His face was just above yours, you didn't look up..coz if you do..*ahem* let's not go to that point..

"I just noticed that you dyed your hair..ngl suits you" you continued your work not bothering to express your gratitude towards his compliment. "Oh, I get why you got your hair dyed. Lemme guess, a certain someone is trying to seduce a certain someone, isn't it??" His comment made your blood boil, you knew he was talking about him and you. You clenched on your pen "No certain someone is trying to seduce no certain someone. Please let me complete my work so that I can get out of here" you said as politely as you could.

He laughed, wtf?? " Are you serious right now?? You really thought things are so easy in here?? Don't underestimate Bangtan High like that"
He said with a fasle pout. " Atleast look at me when I am talking to you" he said as he took the seat beside you.
You didn't look at him, "I am not interested" you bluntly said. "But I am" he replied. "And do you think I care??" You looked at him this time.
"This sassiness of yours is going to take you no where Kim Arianna" he said with a scoff. " What do you want?" You were beyond irritated now. "This is better, so you will give me what I want??" He asked with a smirk.

" Yeah ofc, in your dreams" you said. It caught him a bit off gaurd. " This is not the right answer Arianna" he said a bit irritated. "It depends on what you want" you replied again. " It isn't the right answer yet" he objected nonchalantly. " I..." Before you could reply the classroom's door barged open. "Jungkook I have to talk to you" you were shocked to see Mr. Min there but you were still more than happy. "But hyung I have a detention now" Jungkook objected. "She can do her work by herself" Yoongi looked at you and you quickly nodded in agreement. " But hyung.." Jungkook was cut by the death glares from the elder. "Whatever.." he got up and stormed out of the class followed by the older.

You led you a sigh of relief when your phone suddenly vibrated. You took it out and the screen lit up.

One message received [ tap to view]

______________________________________

****Very important lecture please don't skip*****

Oh hey there..uh well you see when I started the book I thought this book is just going to be like my other books where I put my crapass to get some shit together that no one is going to read but *ahem*

It's not even a month since I completely the book and we are near 1k views...
ahydbyhzgvtsxchjm..okay that was alien language that only Taehyung would understand..lmao..

Jokes apart, in the beginning of this book I thought that it's just going to be a normal, tipical Wattpad romcom genre book but...now I have changed my mind..

A very friendly warning:-
YOU GUYS JUST WAIT AND WATCH, I AM GOING THE CREEP THE HELL OUT OF YOU WITH THIS BOOK!! RUN FOR YOU LIVES IF YOU CAN..

Hey don't go for real..I just meant that now it's going to have a lot of horror, thriller and suspense apart from you know what ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ..

Anyways that was all...so all in all there is a little change in the genre..

*My inner voice from other room*
Bruh..that wasn't even a friendly warning..that was a literal death threat...

Oh, was it?? ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ  ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Stay tuned..