𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝? - 𝐄.𝐃

Y/n= your name
-
"Hi babygirl" Ethan smiles as he pulls me by my hips towards his lap. "Hiii" I reply in a soft voice, "you know I love you right?" He questions as he looks me directly into my eyes. "No I thought you was inlove with my mum instead" I giggle replying to his question. He laughs however looks a bit nervous. "What's wrong" I ask concerned, "y/n.. you know that we have been talking for 3 months now" he replies. "yeah.." I question, "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe be my girlfriend?" He asks going shy. I felt tears fill up my eyes as nobody has ever asked me to be their girlfriend before so basically I have never been inlove. "Ethan... of course I will" I reply with happiness. Ethan smiles and stands up making sure he doesn't drop me, he spins me around and kisses me all over. I giggle as I cling onto him like a monkey at a zoo, "I love you so much" he announces proudly making me smile. "I love you too baby" I reply before dropping down. We decided to walk to the park with some sweets and lay down while watching the stars.
THE END - [WORD COUNT: 239]
Ahh thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment if you liked it. This is my first imagine so please don't hate🖤