Chapter1:Moving Day

*Allison's POV*
I woke up around 7:00am because Shawn who is my brother was playing his guitar.When I was trying to get up out of bed I was too lazy.Ughhh,I put music on the song was "No Flex Zone" while,I was getting ready to go to California.My mom,my brother and I is moving for the fact that my dad past away about a month ago.My name was Allison I know right my mom name me that.I was 14 my brother Shawn he always have my back he was 16.It was 7:30am.I hurry go in the bath tub and wash my body. When I got out I brush my teeth.I put on a crop shirt and a skater skirt with some black converse.I just curl my hair into beach waves.Yassss,"I was sexy" I told myself."I laughed ". I went into my room to go pack what I wanna to bring.I grab my tooth brush,tooth paste,clothes,and I can't forget my bras.Lol and my phone and charge all done.I went into the kitchen everybody was pack so my mom cooked Shawn and I breakfast.It was good eggs and bacon.With a side of Apple juice.We was running late.We hurry and ate and out the door we went.When we got in the car Shawn wanna to sing "Life Of The Party".So he did it was amazing.He was very famous.It is always fun hanging out with him at his concerts.We always have a blast together.He stick up for me that is why I love him some much.I just will be taking a nap for the next 3hours.My mom woke me up.She said "we here".I said "okay".We just arrived at the airport.Shawn and I went into the airport.While my mom unloaded our bags.Right when we walk into the airport we had a lot of time to go eat and most of all they had Starbucks.Omg yasssss .Shawn wanna to go get pizza so he went go get us pizza.While I went get us Starbucks. He gave me 20 dollars. I said "thanks".He said "meet me at the pizza place after" okay? I said "yea". When I first walk into the Starbucks place they only had about a couple people. I waited it line for about 2mins.When I was next I said "I wanna 2cups of caramel brulèe frappé chino ". The worker said"that will be $5 dollars with 10cents".I said "okay".I hand the worker the money.The worker also said"it will be ready in 5mins because it is not working right the machine".I said"alright".While I was waiting,I seen this fucking ass cute guy sitting at a table with another person that looks like his brother.He got up to throw away his coffee.He saw me and then he said"hi I'm Hayes".And I just was starring at him for like 1min in his blue eyes.Then I said"oh sorry I just love your blue eyes my name is Allison"He laughed and smile at me.He ask me "where I was heading". I said "California".He said"same".I smile.He smile back.The worker said"two caramel brulèe frappuccino your coffee is ready".And I told Hayes "that will be me".I smile.Hayes said"do you want to seat with my brother and I".I said "right when I try answering Hayes".My brother said"what are you doing you should been at the pizza place already"when he sound mad"!!!I said"the Starbucks took a long time".Well he said"well what I see is your talking to this boy".I said "I know but,never mind". "Well we going Shawn"said.Hayes said"no wait here is my number Allison"I said thanks".*while smiling at him*Shawn told me to call my mom!I said"okay".I asked her "where are you?".She said"I am at the check thing to check y'all bags"I told her"okay me and Shawn on our way".*I hurry up and hang up my phone before she said something else*While we finally found my mom in the airport.She gave us our bags.The cop said"let me check y'all bags". *We gave our bags* It beep on my brother Shawn's bag.They open it and they found a condom.*I laughed* Shawn told the cop"that is not mines".The cop said" it must be yours it was in your bag".Shawn didn't say nutting he was to embarrass.The cop said"all done yall can go waiting room for the plane but,he told my brother I will be keeping this condom".He said"okay"*while blushing*. My mom asked"the cop what number the plane is". The cop said"number 110plane".So when we got in the waiting room.I seen Hayes and his brother.I was so happy to see him again.I went go seat next to him before asking my mom or Shawn always have to ask Shawn. Ugh ,I said "hey Hayes".He said"sup before he seen my face".When he seen my face he was so happy.He said"omg Allison"!!!He said "hey girl"*with a cute voice* I said"h...." Before I couldn't say something the speaker said"plane 110 will be taking off in 10mins. The speaker said *it one more time*everybody the plane 110 will be taking off in 10mins".Shawn hurry up and grab my hand and said"let's go".Before I could even say goodbye to Hayes.When we got in the plane we put our bags on the top where we seat and sat.I said to myself"finally I am not seating with Shawn".I thought to myself"who might be seating with me before I said anything else I said Hayes".*In a happy voice*I heard Hayes voice was talking to his brother Nash.And I told myself "I know that is Hayes"."I look on the back on the airplane it was I told myself".*He was walking to my seat to my seat* He asked me"Is this seat taken"?*In his normal voice* I said"no but,I also said do you have the number to seat here?"*He laughed*And he said"no".He ask Nash"if he have the number 21seat?".Nash said"yea".Hayes asked him if they can trade".He said"yea anything for you bro".The speaker said"everybody in the plane take y'all seats".*Hayes sat next to me while Nash went go find his seat*Hayes's said what school you going to in California?" I said"West Coast high school ".He said"me too".I said "yay".He said maybe I can show you around in the school"?*While he was licking his lips slowly*I said"sure".*I yawned*Hayes said"you can sleep on my chest if you want to"?I said"okay".He said"goodnite"*I didn't say anything I just went fast asleep before I said anything*