This is how it begins.

Another sleepless night in this house.
1:47am
I crawled out of bed as gentle as I could be not to wake Matthew up. I grabbed my phone and stepped out on our balcony. I went to my blocked list and selected my very first blocked number.

"What the fuck do you want!"

"Listen Stacy, I need you. More then ever."

She was silent, waiting for me to continue.

"I've reached my limits, I-I-I can't keep playing house like I'm fine. We both know this isn't me. I love Matthew with all of my heart that's why I left. But, we've been playing Barbie and Ken for far too long. I'm only 18 with a fiancé. I'm just a senior in high school, I need you to save me because I'm going to be the death of him and he doesn't even know it yet. I'm at my limits, you've always been my Hero, I admit i screwed up so bad but you're my best friend even though you have every right to hate me but Stacy... Please.... I'm begging."

She sat silent for a second, "... Fine,"

"Oh dear god thank yo-"

"Diamond, can you shut up for a second and follow my instructions. Damn. Go back in your house, because I know you wouldn't say any of this inside, pack enough clothes for a week. Grab a bad ass fit, you gone change in the car. After you get packed write him a note saying you had a family emergency. Leave it by his alarm. Make sure every light is off except for the light above the stove. When you leave walk down the street a little bit and ill pick you up. You got 15 mins."

Before I could speak again she hung up. I creeped my way back into our bedroom. The moonlight was shining through the balcony doors and spotlighting directly on him. He looked so content wrapped in our all black silk sheets. He hadn't moved at all. I walked up to the bed, kissed him on his cheek, whispered in his ear that I loved him. I started to get lost in my thoughts till he started to move around in the bed. I covered my mouth and ducked down beside the bed and started to crawl to the closet. I didn't even bother about turning on a light, I threw my clothes in my bag, grabbed a body con dress, a gold pair of heels and a pair of jays. I rushed to write the note and leave. When I got finished writing and set the note in front of his alarm clock, I glanced back at him one last time before leaving our bedroom, down the stairs, then out of our back yard. I walked down the road for about three minutes until I seen an all black Chrysler flash it's lights at me. I jumped in and we sped off.

"Crawl in the back and change." I nodded and did as I was instructed.

"Um, do you have any perfume"

Stacy threw an unlabeled bottle to the back at me. I sprayed myself and climbed back into the front. She eyeballed me for a second before handing me a deep red lipstick, some gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and some mascara. I finished my makeup just as we pulled up to an old mansion that looked abandoned. I didn't bother to question her about it.

"Here."

She handed me a small yellow pill with a smiley face on it and a bottle of vodka. I looked at her confused.

"It's ecstasy, you take it or you get the fuck out and yo' ass walk home."

She looked me dead in my eyes as I threw the pill back and drank a mouthful of the vodka. The liquor burned my throat so bad, and I knew I was showing it because I heard Stacy giggle. That was the first drink I had in years. When I opened my eyes I seen Stacy rolling up a blunt. She already had 4 in her lap so I guess it was just the topping on the cake. She put the blunts in her silver clutch along with two Newports and a Black & Mild.

"Bring the bottle, there's another under the seat."

She got out and shut the door, I followed. I couldn't hear any music, see any lights and I didn't see any other cars. Stacy led me to the back of the house and up some stairs. She did a weird knock and some big swole ass nigga opened the door. As soon as the door open Migos song Wishy Washy blasted out the door. We walked down a small dark hallway, the further we walked the louder the music became. We walked through some curtains and behold the biggest room I've ever seen in my life. The crowd was packed. There were poles on stages all around the room, strippers were putting in hella work.

"You ready."

I turned to see Stacy waiting on me. The ecstasy started to kick in and my body began to tingle. I threw the bottle up and swallowed as much as I could in a few seconds. Damn this was strong, I nodded at Stacy and I began to follow her.

***************************

What do y'all think about the first chapter?

Diamond in the external link.

A.N: This will be my main story, the others are just side works. Like & Comment and I hope you enjoy.

XOXO - Star