Meeting

SOMEWHERE IN LUCKNOW

(The story begins at Lucknow where the Gupta family resides)

(Khushi is wearing a helmet and riding her two wheeler out of house with a girl in bride's dress as a pillion rider.As the scooty is moving bride starts speaking)

Bride - Khushi I am really scared

Khushi - Arey Seema ..you dont worry...everyone will get tensed regarding their marriage...in your case since you are eloping from the marriage hall the tension should be two times

Seema - Oh really? I am not tensed about me running aways instead I am thinking what will happen to you after I am gone...I am really worried thinking of the consequences

Khushi - Dont think all these things now...now you should be thinking about only Rishab Jeeju (Khushi is going through galli roads)

Seema - You are....uhhhh

Khushi - What you are..... leave all that...see your destination came (Khushi Slows down the scooty near by a car standing at the roadside where a guy is standing leaning on the bonet.Seema gets down from the scooty, run towards the guy and hugs him)

Seema - Rishab ji thank god you came in right time or else ....

INSIDE THEHOUSE

The Ladies who came to take the Bride to alter have noticed her not being here and panics. They all come near the mother of the Bride and inform the same in whisper

Random Lady(whispering) - Sushila ji...you daughter is not in room. We searched every where in the house

Sushila - What??I had told you all to be careful... then how??(Showing the tension on her face. Run towards her husband and pulls him to side.)

Ashok - Sushi, what is this? Its you daughter's wedding and you are getting me into a corner (teasing)

Sushila - Ohoh...this is not the time to make fun....Seema is not in room (Ashok not letting her complete the sentence and getting angry)

Ashok - I had told you not to leave her alone till the marriage happens...anyways will speak to you later (Dialling the Number of Guard and starts speaking to them) Hello...did you guys see Seema going out?

Guard - Yes Sir...she went out with her friend 10 mins ago to parlour

Ashok - Idiot the Parlour people have come home....I had instructed that no one will go out or come in untill we leave to the Groom's home right?

Guard - But Sir

Ashok - Just take everyone and go in the direction which she went right now...if you guys dont find Seema in next 30 mins I wont spare anyone of you

Guard - Ok Sir...(cuts the call and calls all other securities specially appointed for this occasion. Explains what do. All the guards start in their two wheelers)

BACK TO KHUSHI'S SPOT

Khushi parks the scooty and come towards the couple. Pats Seema's shoulder.The people from Bride's home searching for the scooty in the roads

Khushi - Listen Seema Ji this is not your romancing time (mockinga lovy dovy tone and gesturing the kissie through fingers) Get into the car soon and go (Shouts closing her ear. Rishab is alerted by this dialog)