Harry Styles (One Direction ) Story Life

(PART 1)...

Harry Edward Styles was born on February 1st 1994 and is from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, UK. Before he was in One Direction he was in a band and was the lead singer called White Eskimo. His group contained himself, lead guitarist Haydn Morris, bass guitarist Nick Clough and drummer Will Sweeny. He auditioned to Xfactor by himself singing “Isn’t She Beautiful” by Stevie Wonder. The judges worrying he wouldn't make it far in the competition. He sang “Stop Crying Your Heart Out” by Oasis before they decided he would work better in a group, putting him into One Direction.

(PART 2)..

Fun Facts

The name “One Direction” was thought of by him. 

His favorite movie is Love Actually

The Beatles are his favorite band

Family Guy is his favorite show

His celebrity crush is Cheryl Cole

His man crush is on Louis Tomlinson (another member of One Direction)

Things he likes in girls: Giggling, hair extensions, and cats.

Things he doesn’t like is when girls swear and when they squeal.

(PART 3) ..

Baby-faced and blessed with the kind of curls young girls go crazy over, Harry Styles is the youngest member of X Factor finalists One Direction. It was Harry himself who came up with that pretty terrible band name apparently.

Born in Cheshire, while studying at Homes Chapel comprehensive school in Holmes Chapel, Harry tried auditioning for the seventh series of The X Factor in 2010. He was unsuccessful as a solo auditionee, but at the recommendation of guest judge Nicole ‘Don’tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me’ Scherzinger, was teamed up with several other contestants to form One Direction and enter the group category of the show.

(PART 4)..

His fellow bandmates are Liam Payne from Wolverhampton, Niall Horan from Mullingar in Ireland, Zayn Malik from Bradford and Louis Tomlinson from Doncaster. They are all in their teens, they are all incredibly cute, and their faces are currently plastered all over the walls of teen and tweens up and down the country.

One Direction finished third in X Factor 2010 and have gone on to sign a whopping £2 million deal with Simon Cowell’s label Syco.

(PART 5)..

Harry came up with the name of his boy band, One Direction He has green eyes Harry and his band, One Direction, are the official new ambassadors for Pokemon! He’s the youngest member of One Direction I kinda have a crush on him :)

PLEASE ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE :')) BECOME ME A FAN PLEASE.