The Painful Wake Up

As you do, your ever so casually browsing the internet. None of your favourite YouTubers have uploaded anything new, and it was starting to piss you off. Scrolling through Tumblr, you come across some photos of Black Veil Brides. You study each of their faces, they all are extremely adorable, and their music is the best thing you ever heard. You have a strange taste in music though, you enjoy a few classical songs, along with some pop, a little country, and the other 63%, rock. You start thinking about why people sometimes refer to Rock as 'Alternative', an alternative to what? You shuffle a bit causing your phone to slip off your Ed Hardy duvet. The wire was caught on your glass of Coca Cola and dragged it off the side table. "...Fuckkkk.." You groan as you reach down to collect it. When your hand exits the warmth of the duvet, you immediately flinch and recoil.. "Well, ain't nobody got time for that shit" You say in the most lazy and sluggish tone imaginable. You stop browsing Tumblr and go onto Twitter. It was then that you realized, you have already assumed the 'Browsing Position'.. You hear a knock on the door, it frightens you and your peaceful Web-Surfing so much that you flip off the bed, onto the spilled over coke, and your phone that had been left to stew in the fizzy mix. "Y/N??" you hear your moms voice travelling through the ever so slightly open door. "You have your.. um... what was that band called again..? Well, whatever they are called you have that signing thing today. So, you have about am hour to get ready, you're driving yourself today, and isn't Kandy going with you? Get up, and you're going to your father's tonight." 'Wait... wait, wait a sec..' you think to yourself 'I'm going to dad's today..? Oh my god I'm tired of this shit.' You go to your dad's every Friday-Monday. Yeah, you're dad is what you could call 'Rich', but that is mainly because he's never home and is always working or fucking some girl at the Strip Club. Thing is, he has a girlfriend, and she's as sweett and innocent as can be, but she doesn't, and can't know what he does. It could destroy her, and that doesn't sound enjoyable for anyone... You drift into thinking about your dad, and how he treats everyone like shit. When suddenly you remember that wasn't the only thing your mom said, she said you have the signing today. Yes, that signing for BVB! You jump up excited as all hell and run to your closet. You fling the doors open and they rebound from the hindges and slap you in the face. "Ughhh, nothing a little make-up can't fix.." you groan and begin searching through your wardrobe. This is basically, a 5 second interview with CC, Jinxx, Ashley, Jake and Andy! You never had a favourite, to you they were all perfect in every way. Most girls, only said they liked Black Veil Brides, because they thought Andy was hot. He is, actually, he was more than hot. But Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx are still coming in the same place for favourite in your eyes. You find one of your favourite tanks, a plain black one that plainly says 'Fuck you, I love you. I'm also the honeybadger, So I don't give a shit'. It really is a piece of beauty. You pick up your tight as fuck, black skinny jeans. Your scene hair cut, was dyed in a rainbow for this occasion. You wanted them to notice you and remember you, more than the other girls who had there orange skin and bleach blonde hair, and wanted to fuck Andy. You loved all of them, but these girls are just sad. You put all your ear-piercings back in as you look at yourself and think about your make-up choice and shoes for this. You decide on Andy's make-up from the Rebel Love Song music video.. you were originally just doing Raccoon eyes, but fuck that, that's boring. after completing your make-up, you pull on some cobat boots and quickly put on your 'Hipster Glasses'. You are blind, but noone believes you and they just continuously call you a hipster, and personally, you just don't care anymore. You fly down the stairs but accidentally slip over on the wet tile floor. Your face is instantly squashed into the ceramic floor. After realising you now have two bruises on your face, you decide to add some blush, as both of the marks were both on your cheeks.You head out the door and jump into your Jeep.