Mission 1

Name: Min Kihyun
Fake name: Park Taejin
Age: 18
Personally: Dancer, Rapper, Killer, Smart, Total Badass, Merciless and Savage
Position: Mafia Queen/ Leader
Gang: Black Diamonds
Gang's Rank: #1

Name: Min KihyunFake name: Park TaejinAge: 18Personally: Dancer, Rapper, Killer, Smart, Total Badass, Merciless and SavagePosition: Mafia Queen/ LeaderGang: Black DiamondsGang's Rank: #1

------------------------------------------------------

Kihyun's POV

My driver pulled up towards my school in my golden Lamborghini.

I had opened and got out of the car, I see other students looking at me with random expressions which I don't care about

I had opened and got out of the car, I see other students looking at me with random expressions which I don't care about. Yes, I dressed myself as a nerd to cover up my true identity. I'm not a real nerd....but....I am a Mafia Queen of all mafias. Based on my nerdy outfit if you must know, my outfit consists of a pair big round glasses, pastel pink overall skirt, a black t-shirt and light pink vans. If other students fuck with me in any kind of way, they won't expect anything that will happen to them of what I'm really like. I closed the door to my Lamborghini and started walking inside of the school. As I was walking down the hallways, I heard many people whispering things about me and the way how I look which I don't even give a fuck about. I mean like come on, what the hell do I even expect dressed as a damn nerd?

Girl 1: "Ew! What's a nerd doing here? Like oh my god, she's so ugly."

Boy 1: "She looks so disgusting and its making me gag just for looking at her." *fake gagging*

Girl 2:"She must be the new student. She's looks so weird and too ugly. She's making girls like us look bad."

Girl 3: "I know right? I wonder how her parents felt when they have birth to a ugly troll."*laughs*

I stopped in the hallways what I heard what she said about my parents. My parents are fucking dead. I suddenly clenched hand and balled my hands in fists. Nobody talks about my parents. I MEAN NO FUCKING BODY!! I can't help but to say something because ain't nobody getting away with it. I glared at the girl like I was about to kill her but she wasn't fazed by my glare so she just laughed. I'm like this isn't a laughing matter.