love makes me go doki doki

(Perla pov)
I sigh as I get to class, not because I'm bored but because I know none of these bitches, and I will be spending the rest of my godamn life here and I am not ready to make new friends, but right when I say that a girl with long flowy hair and beautiful glasses. She had that thicc aspect to her that made me instantly fall head over heals for her, she walked by me and sat next to the emo boy joey as she giggled nervously and they chatted.

I felt so jealous of them...of him...how dare he just talk to her in front of me like as if I wasn't there, she is too gracious to be talking about such childish things.

Once the bell rings for lunch, I grab my bag and walk over to her "hello! I am perla, the girl who um..sits over there" I point to my desk as I finally realized that I'm not actually known for anything.

She grins "oh, hi I'm kelsey just your average girl" she laughs nervously, I look down at joey as he walks out of the room. I stare at her she is even more beautiful from up in person, I'm so glad I get to be with someone like her.

I would do anything to just be with her, by her side. Or even behind her everyday. I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to be more than just friends with this girl, I want her to be mine and only mine, but for that to happen I might just have to get rid of....everyone first.