Dear young girls

Hello this is a stand alone chapter I had the urge to speak out about something that I and a lot of writers have done on this app that can really be toxic to girls of a lot of different ages but is now affecting a lot of younger girls including me until I got a rude awaking.

As a girl who loves reading and the ideals of romance who is quite obsessed with bad boy good girl type of novels I became obsessed with the thought of well the bad boy stereotype you know the guy who's kinda a ass has slept around a lot but you know in a hot way... i wrote about it I thought about it ALL THE TIME there is I guess a big turn on with guys who are confident cocky loyal to you and only you because maybe your pretty enough, smart enough, good enough which don't get me wrong you are but it's unlikely NOW DONT LEAVE I know that's not what you wanted to hear and it's not what I want to hear either I thought my life was gonna turn out like that but something happened to me today.

A good Male friend of mine gave me a harsh reality my sister asked him what he thought my future marriage was gonna be like and he said exactly "I think your gonna get a divorce get cheated on and Marry someone three to four years later " in one statement he said one of if not the worst thing anyone could tell me that my biggest dreams most likely wouldn't come true I felt and honestly still feel like I wanna ball my eyes out which I NEVER DO so that says something but than again it doesn't because you guys can't comprehend how much what he said hurt me.

I almost got up left and never talked to him again in all honesty but I didn't i wasn't weak in a moment of weakness and I'm proud of myself because of it the truth hurts but it's also beneficial the reality is that marrying a man that these books portray is frankly toxic i feel like we don't get tought that good enough anymore even if your a ten in all aspects you can get cheated on fuckboys are assholes who you don't deserve that doesn't mean you shouldn't be with a attractive guy who is confident but it means that being with someone who treats you horribly which I see a lot in Wattpad books is not something that someone as wonderful as you should ever settle for even if it seems hot Those guys are not good especially long term.

anyway I'm not in a amazing state right now but I thought I'd tell you that the truth hurts though and you don't have to believe it you really don't but yeah I wish you guys the best know your worth and realize what's healthy and what's not if your in a bad relationship I urge you to leave before it gets to out of control if you need someone to talk to I'm here with open arms I'm not perfect but I love each and everyone of you bye guys🙂