Prologue

Sasheir sat waiting in the mouth of the underground tunnel frowning. A skinny middle aged man stepped out beside her. "What if Gage couldn't do it what if he was caught?" Said the middle aged man."Cirrus don't worry about it if he was caught we just have to find another solution" she said angrily whipping around and walking down the tunnel so fast Cirrus almost fell to his feet."watch where your walking you angry salamander!" He said walking after her. Meanwhile it was pouring down harsh bullets of rain as Gage flapped his wings as fast as he could go. "Shh little one you'll be safe soon." In his arms was the child told to be in the prophecy. What he didn't know was that their were people following him angry people that didn't care whether a few whiny children died here or there. Gage stopped to rest on a cliff hanging just a few feet away from the tunnel. Breathing heavily he began to spread his wings to fly over into the tunnel. When someone stepped out of the undergrowth behind him with four others as back up. "You thought you could get away from the flora with one of the rarest beings in the world?" Said the woman covered in beaten armor. "No...no it can't be." said Gage in horror. "Oh but it is and now give up the child or die you filthy peasant!" Said the woman with a slight hiss to her voice. Gage held the child closer and started to back away. "Just let me and the child go..." Gage was steadying his wings but if he dashed for the tunnel they'd find out everything. "Or I could just kill you both right here" She let out a sickly laugh as she stepped closer. "No." Gage said with a stern look. "Me and this child are leaving whether I die or not this child will live she will live." The woman and her small band of soldiers laughed loudly as the thunder clapped sending the rain down harder. Gage spread his wings and jumped off the cliff "NO GET THEM YOU FOOLS!" She said with a booming voice. The soldiers dumbfounded stood there confused. "Get who now Ms. Flurr?". "Don't call me that! It's Ban now after them!" The soldiers stomped over to the edge and started firing their arrows at Gage one struck him in the wing and he fell. With a snarl they disbanded and headed back to the Empire of the Flora.