Burnout! Rex and Groudrec!

Welcome to the World of Beyblade, where Beys collide in the stadium alongside the passionate hearts of their Bladers. This is the story of the fearless competitors who follow their dreams on an unforgettable journey to the top!

Rex: OHHHHHHHHH! YEEEEAAAAHHH! Let's get this show on road!

Valt: You said it!

Rantaro: Do you really think you can defeat me, Rantaro Kiyama? You got guts! Those beys of yours, I'll crush it to a pulp! Get ready for a battle to remember!

Rex: You're about to find out, Fanboy! And the only to crush to a pulp is YOU!

Valt's POV

Hi! My name is Valt, and absolute thing in the world is beyblade!

Rex's POV

Hey there! The name's Rex, and I'm about to have the best time of my life!

Crowd: Valt, Rex and Rantaro are having a three-way battle?! This'll be good! Hurry! Let's go watch! This is awesome!

Valt: This is it, Valtryek! Come on! We'll show everyone just how strong you are!

Rantaro: Roktavor! It's time to have some fun!

Rex: [deep breath] Groudrec! Get ready to rock their world!

Student 1: Guys! Rantaro's way too tough. I don't know what Valt and the new kid are thinking

Student 2: Yeah! Should we stop them?

Student 3: Your brother doesn't stand a chance against him.

Student 4: Hey what about that new kid? Is he gonna be ok?

Student 5: I heard that he's strong as a monster.

Toko: Come on, Valt! You can do this!

Nika: Just hold on! You'll get'em!

???: Hey! What about Rex?

???: Aren't you gonna cheer for him?

Toko & Nika: Huh?

Toko and Nika turned their attention to a boy and a girl next to them.

Toko: Hey, you two are with the new kid.

???: Yep!

Nika: Won't Rantaro beat him?

???: I think Rantaro is gonna be beaten by Rex.

Toko: Wait, what?!

???: Just watch and see!

Student 6: Okay! The 3-way match between Valt Aoi, Rex McRage, and Rantaro Kiyama is about to begin! Who ever score 2 points first wins! 1st Battle!

Valt winds up for the battle and takes his postition. Rex tosses his bey upward and cracks his knuckles before catching his bey. Valt and Rex gets their game faces on as they set their beys into their launchers.

Rantaro: Hehe! Alright! Valt looks pretty confident. But no problem, I got this!

Rantaro sets his bey into launcher. Then, Rex holds out his launcher and place his right hand on the grip on the other side of his launcher. Everyone was confused of what he was doing. He then shouted....

Rex: TURBO CHAAAAAAARRRRGGGGEEEED!

Then red energy flowed through both of his arms and into his launcher. This surprised everyone except for other two new kids. Rantaro was wondering what it was that Rex just did now.

Rantaro: What the? What was that?

Valt: Whooaa!

Toko: How did he do that?