𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

chapter thirty. laugh to keep from crying
════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

WHEN IT CAME to Klaus Mikaelson, Eliza was always confused. Why was Klaus here? Why was he mad? Why was he trying to murder Stiles? Each time she tried to find and answer in her mind, The more angry she got. How dare he think he could be so possessive when he pushes her away at every moment? Sure they had a bond but a very weak one considering neither of them fully trusted each other.

What did she expect? The Original Hybrid would change his ways for her overnight? She knew better. Chris and Victoria taught her better. From now on, she's treat him how he treated her. Cold, distant, and stand-offish.

As everything was swirling around in her head, her eyes spotting Klaus heading her way, rudely pushing everyone out the way. She scoffed in annoyance, he was simply ruining her mood.

Klaus Mikaelson was a man to be trifled with and he was also a man who knew what he wanted and he headed towards that direction. Gazing angrily at Eliza as he huffs and puffs to her direction. The doppelgänger scoffs loudly when he stops before her, frustration and anger clear in his blue-green eyes.

"What do you want?" Eliza grumbles, rolling her brown eyes at the hybrid. Her so-called soulmate. She had no idea what to think about the ordeal. Everything was a mess for her. Stiles or Klaus? That was the question that plagues her mind but the hybrid stood in her way of making a choice; not that she wanted to eitherway.

"I'd rather speak than grumble. Use your words, Sweetheart." Klaus stepped closer, trying to intimidate her.

Eliza chuckle, amused by his quip."You always grumble, it works better for you."She scoffed loudly.

"Is that what you do when I leave you alone? Fornicate with Humans and.." He paused to look over her. "Paint yourself?"

"Didn't I tell you that you don't own me? I do what I want when I want." Eliza glared, stepping closer. "With who I want." She spat.

"We'll continue this conversation in the room, this place reeks of disappointments." Klaus grabbed her wrist, dragging her towards the entrance.

"Let go of me!" She growled lowly, trying to keep her voice low so some poor human didn't dare to stop him.

"The more you fight, the tighter my grip gets. We're leaving." He didn't offer another response, dragging Eliza. He gazed at the doppelganger with an unclear emotion in his eyes. They spiraled but controlling them was what he desired. He also couldn't control the jealous rage he felt at the ideal of sharing his soulmate with anyone else. But it seems Eliza would never mind sharing him.