Detention

Ace rolled his eyes and looked up at the ceiling of the classroom he and Deuce were sitting in. "I can't believe Riddle still thinks he has the right to give us detention."

Deuce nodded in agreement. "And we're in these collars again to boot."

Cater looked up from the teacher's desk, where he was sitting and supervising the two. "I would stop complaining if I were you. It'll just make it feel worse if you don't at least try to distract yourselves."

Ace rolled his eyes again as Deuce said, "I guess you're right... How should we though?"

Cater giggled slightly and winked. "I'm sure you'll figure something out."

The two first-years looked at each other, clearly confused about what their blonde classmate had said. After about half an hour, Cater stood up from his desk. "Alright guys, I'm gonna go see if I can find Chenya and then probably take a nap. Be good! I'll be back in a bit!"

Cater waved as he walked out the door and closed it behind him. Deuce began to work on his homework while Ace stared off into space. Eventually, the red head's gaze shifted towards his blue-haired companion. His thoughts also shifted to the boy sitting next to him and all the things they could do with all this time alone together. He stared at Deuce's soft lips, imagining what it would be like to kiss them. He fantasized for several minutes until he was interrupted by a flick to the forehead. 

"What are you staring at idiot?"

Ace blushed profusely and looked away. "N-Nothing..."

Deuce smirked and inched closer to the ruby-eyed boy. "Are you sure it was nothing Ace?"

Ace blushed a bit more and scooted even closer to his slightly taller 'rival' until their lips were inches apart. "Maybe I was staring at something... Maybe I was staring at... you..?"

Deuce closed the gap between them. Ace gasped and melted into the kiss.

Deuce's hands made their way into Ace's hair and tangled themselves in the ruby red locks. He brushed over the spot the anemone used to be. Ace shuddered as if he had gotten a chill as Deuce's hands roamed around all over his head, neck, shoulders, and upper back. The kiss was getting more passionate by the second. After what felt like an eternity, Deuce was beginning to get fed up with this slow pace of the kiss and licked Ace's lower lip to ask permission to deepen the kiss. The redhead playfully denied. The green-eyed boy moved his hands lower in an attempt to get a reaction from his slightly smaller companion. Once his hands reached Ace's buttocks, he squeezed. The ruby eyed boy gasped and Deuce took his opportunity to slip his tongue into Ace's mouth. Just as the kiss was starting to get heated, Cater returned with Chenya. They surveyed the scene for a moment before Cater asked, "So you took my advice and distracted yourselves, huh?"

The two Heartslaybul students hurriedly scooted apart from each other and blushed bright red. Cater smirked at Chenya and he winked in response. They both said, "We'll leave you to it!" and left the room.

Ace and Deuce looked at each other for a moment before Ace scootched back over to his blue-haired 'rival'. "Shall we continue?"