𝗀𝗋𝗂𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇 𝗃𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇 - boss

It's been a normal day at work, bringing a grande iced coffee with 2 pumps vallina syrup with light heavy cream from Starbucks to my boss, griffin. I've always had a crush on him because he was so HOT. I mean who wouldn't have a crush on someone with soft black hair and green eyes that is a billionaire? Anyways, I was late and today I had a ass load of work to do. I took the elevator to the tenth floor and went to my office which was right next to the bosses office. When I got to my chair and pulled out my MacBook I heard footsteps behind me I straightened my back because I knew it was my boss he always knew when someone was late. When I turned around I saw my boss with his elbow leaning against the door "Your late." He said. "I know!" I said as I groaned. "Oh, your late and you have an attitude, which means you have to stay after work is done while everybody's at home." He said while I rolled my eyes. I got finished with work at around 8pm but then I remembered I had to stay late. The boss went on the loud speaker and announced "Y/N please report to my office." I walked down to his office and knocked. "Your here!" he said. "He closed the door and sat me on his top of his desk and whispered next to my neck "Let's get to work." At this point I was gonna risk it all but I didn't have to cause he did it. He kissed me passionately and took off my light blue blouse and took off my bra and caressed my boobs. I let out a soft moan. He smirked. I took off his suit and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the ground. He began trailing hickeys down my body when he got to my skirt he ripped it off as well as my thong. He stuck two fingers in me and went in a fast pace. I moaned loud. I took off his his pants and boxers and sucked his cock. He put his hand over my head while I bobbed my head back and forth. His moans turned me on. "Daddy I want you." I said. "Want want?" He said as he smirked. "I want you to fuck me daddy." "That's what daddy wants to hear" he said. He lined up his cock with my entrance and slid in me which led us both to let out a loud moan. He began thrusting into me. I groaned. The pain soon started to turn into pleasure. "Daddy faster please" He began thrusting into me in a fast pace. "Fast- er - daddy!" He thrusters into me so fast and at that point I was a moaning mess. "I'm gonna cum!" "Me too princess but hold it a bit longer." He said seductively. I began clenching my walls around his cock. "Do that again." He said I clenched 5 more times. He moaned like crazy. We both cummed. We both licked each other's cum off. We got dressed and I said "Can we do that every day?" He said "of course."