Prologue

I run outside. It's past hours, but Flinch fell asleep. If only he were careful to who's brother knows someone with a invisibility cloak. Harry can't say no to putting a sleep potion into Flinch's goblet before dinner. Besides, he and Ron can sneak to Honey Dukes. I lay down on the grassy hill facing the lake. It shines in the moonlight. I look into the forest and catch a small glimpse of a unicorn. I lay down on the soft grass and stare at the night sky. I hear someone lay down next to me. I look and see Draco only a few feet away. I crawl over. "Hey, Draco." I say. He sits up. "Hey, Ginny." He looks at the grass nervously. I look at him. "Are you nervous about something?" I ask. "Oh, it's something about me and Pansy...." Okay, he's lying. He and Pansy broke up last year. I was with some other third years talking when we saw them yell and he stormed off. The next day Pansy was single. "You really have to come up with better lies. You and Pansy broke up a year ago." I say. He blushes. "I actually came down here to tell you something." He says. I look at him confused. He looks me in the eyes and says "I love you, Ginny. I always have'd." He blushes more. I grab his hand. I kiss him. "Ewwwwww!" I here someone exclaim. I look and see Harry and Ron. Their holding Honey dukes bags and bottles of butterbeer. I blush. "Is my sister dating my worst enemy?" He says. "I am." I say. Draco grabs my hand. "I came down here to give you these." He says. He hands me bottles of butterbeer and a Honey Dukes bag. "I got your favorite stuff. Harry, we have to abort mission give Draco a acid pop." He says. He and Harry walk away. I kiss him again and we stay there for a long time, enjoying our time with each other. I would never know how short it would be.                                                                                                   **************************************************

First chapter done! How do you like it? This story is gonna be based on books 6 and 7. I've never read 7, so I might have to take a small break to read it, but so far, enjoy!