The Boy I Hate

Hello my name's Emerald or Emma. I attend Swiffer Academy basically a Hogwarts Academy.

Anyways, I was flying down the hallway when the boy I hated most bumped into me.

Emma: Watch where your going Taehyung!

Taehyung: Oh my is my little gem angry. If you kept your eyes open then you wouldn't bump into me but guess what your too dumb to do that!

Emma: First of all stop these cringey names second I need to go to Dark Arts class so fuck off.

Taehyung: After you dumbass!

We separated and went to our class. My best friend Susan calmed me down.

Susan:
Emma calm down your just a 15 year old what can literally happen to ruin your teenager life.

Emma:
He's frickin 17 can't he understand is he a child or something ugh I hate him so MUCH!

Susan:
C'mon Octoward is waiting for us. We have Dark Arts remember?

Emma:
Yeah your right.

We both went to class and I sat next to Yoongi. Ofc he didn't get his 5 minute morning nap so he snoozed on his ink and paper.

I woke him up by slightly poking him on the cheek. He really hated pokes so he'll get frightened if you do it while he's sleeping. But suddenly...

Yoongi:
UNICORN TEARS AND VAMPIRE BLOOD BOTH HAVE A MIXTURE OF JUJU POWDER AND SWEAT OF MUMMY BATS!

He yelled so loud that the question the Professor Octoward was asking was answered by Yoongi.

Professor Octoward:
I didn't ask you but okay 10 points it is.

Yoongi stomped on my foot and a let out a squeak.

Mean Girl Cathy:
Uhm Emma are you a mouse or something. Some people actually want to learn.

Yoongi:
That was actually me slut. So before you Judge a book by its cover at least know who's it by bitch.

Cathy:
Yoongi I didn't mean it that way love.

Yoongi:
Love?! Hahaha you must be dreaming girl.

Professor Octoward:
Ok ok settle down kids let's start our class.

1 Eternity Later...

Emma:
Oh god that was a tough lesson.

Yoongi:
Yep. I had to skip my 5 minute morning nap because of it.

Susan:
Emma can I talk to you in private.

I wonder what the problem was. Susan looked worried and cautious at the same time.

Susan:
Emma Namjoon asked me out.

Emma:
HOORAY!!!

Susan:
Yeah it's a HOORAY but I don't know anything about a first date.

Emma:
Jungkook and Lisa can help they'll understand. Besides Lisa is your sister.

Susan:
Yeah I know I should be happy not frightened.

Emma:
Wish I could find someone to love.

Taehyung:
Ever heard of Taehyung.

Emma:
Oh my God!

I rolled my eyes dramatically and crossed my arms.

Taehyung:
Look I may be sexy and all but that doesn't mean your mine.

Emma:
I don't know what your talking about.

Taehyung:
Catch ya later asshole.

Emerald:
Yeah go find another slut bitch.

I don't know why he's doing all of this. I seriously hate him. I was furious and lost in my mind when Yoongi and Taehyung started to fight.

Yoongi:
Don't you dare get close to my girlfriend.

Taehyung:
Since when sleepy head? Oh wait was it in your dream?

That was when Yoongi smashed a punch to Taehyung and he went flying into the top lockers.

Emma:
Yoongi why'd you have to say I'm yours.

Yoongi:
He can harm you y'know!

Emma:
🤦‍♀️*Facepalms*

Yoongi:
Listen up "Prince Charming" if you actually need a girl at least know the ways to get her into you.

Emma:
Suzie can you help me get rid of him

She chuckled

Susan:
C'mon let's go to our dorms and change for drama class.

We both left and saw Taehyung really angry. I smirked and patted Yoongi's back.

I sure do have the best friends in the world.

A/N:
This is my first book to have any interaction with my depression. Luckily a special person in my life changed it totally. Anyways enjoy the story I will be updating it every 2-3 days it's going to be 65-70 chapters. Anyways follow this idiot and make sure to comment I really want to see your reactions. Anyways this note is getting long so cya on the next Chapter and make sure you VOTE!!!!!